My achievement...

Mr Gilbo

I have for the want of better word been rather poo on my diet over the last couple of months. Just kinda slowly put on half a stone. However, I have always kept up with exercise.

Well last night in good old Southend on Sea I took part in the Moonlight Colourthon. A 13.1 miles wander round the not so flat area of Chalkwell, Leigh, Westcliff and Southend.

Took me 5 hours and 7 minutes, and myself and my walking buddy Lisa were the last to finish. But it was a great experience. The general public we past out on their usual Saturday night were so supportive. And as we were the last one of the event organisers saw us home for the last 4 miles.

Well I will be doing it again next year. And I hope to be weighing a lot less. Must stick to Slimming World!

Attachments

• moonlight.jpg
    moonlight.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 108
Hi neighbour
Im a southend girl as well
Congrats on your achievement
Stick with the plan and exercise, it works

Well done that's fantastic :D

well done!

Fantastic Mr Gilbo!! A great achievement and like you say do it again next year and you can look back on the changes you have made. Who knows you might be first to finish!

Good luck sticking to plan, it can be very hard but keep at it and you will get there.

Claire x

Thanks to all.

Looks like I will be doing it again next year. I have a friend who wants to do it, and my sister is now wishing she had done it this year.

Well done. Excellent work!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Back