My aim for the week ahead!

stivesliz

Gold Member
I am very focussed at the moment and next week is the week of the month that I never lose no matter how good I have been.

I have told my consultant that I would like a maintain but my aim for this week is to have a different healthy breakfast every day.

Sometimes, I think it's good to have a non weight related target. How about everybody else? x

Sorry mate i tend to stick with the allbran as I get the fiber from this as im not much of a vege and fruit fan!

Good idea - just wish i had time in the morning for something other than toast or cereal - i shoud try this but with lunch or dinners!

stivesliz said:
I am very focussed at the moment and next week is the week of the month that I never lose no matter how good I have been.

I have told my consultant that I would like a maintain but my aim for this week is to have a different healthy breakfast every day.

Sometimes, I think it's good to have a non weight related target. How about everybody else? x

If you want ideas for breakfast there is a thread with 1000's of ideas

i've been having a different healthy breakfast this week too! so far i've had

monday - scrambled egg
tuesday - scrambled egg, beans, potato cubes
wednesday - sausage and cheese muffin

i've been having a different healthy breakfast this week too! so far i've had

monday - scrambled egg
tuesday - scrambled egg, beans, potato cubes
wednesday - sausage and cheese muffin

Sounds lovely what plan do you do??

hmmm Im a green dayer on all the other days i get too hungry and i actually eat less on a green day and my tummy is happier

i love green days too as i love my carbs.. don't really enjoy red days but they are best for my losses!

stivesliz said:
I dont want ideas for breakfast. This thread is about non scales related aims and mine just happened to be to try a different breakfast every day. x

Ok!!!! Was only Offering that information as you'd said you were going to try and have a different breakfast each day! Was only trying to help

Last edited:
My aim this week is to fit in 3 extra excercise classes, Thursday and Friday.

my aim for the week is to try new things !
today I have had wheetabix and banana instead of my usual banana :) for lunch I have prepared a chicken salad. so excited for this week

xxx

My aim this week is to be as good as possible till saturday, have a very filling healthy breakfast on Sunday then flexi syn the rest of the day!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My aim for this week (Wed-Wed) is to walk 25 mins every lunch break. 6 days in total as don't work weekends.

Am I allowed 2 aims?

My other aim is to complete an additional 4 hours of excersise. 1 hour swimming & 1 hour kettlebells on Fri, possible another 1 hourswimming on Sat & 1 hour Kettlebells on Monday.

Good luck all!

Back