My Befores and Afters - 81lbs lost forever

hbb

Thoroughly Determined
I never ever thought I'd be able to post in this section, but here it goes!

On the 1st of November I thought enough's enough and I started my Weight Watchers journey. I was 17 stone 11. Far too heavy and I'd spent my entire life overweight, through school, college and university.

Over about 25 weeks I've lost 81lbs (5 stone 11lbs) and can't believe the change in myself. I've gone from wearing XXL tops to Medium tops across the board, which are actually now baggy and I've got a few Smalls in my arsenal. I've also gone from a 42" waist to 32" waist.

I've still got a little way to go, want to get to about a BMI of 23, but I hope the change is noticeable! :)

Before
benfat1.jpg

benfat2.jpg

benfat3.jpg

benfat4.jpg

benfat5.jpg

After
ben1.jpg

ben2.jpg

ben3.jpg

ben4.jpg

You look great! The change is definitely noticeable, well done and good luck with those last few pounds :D

Steph

Wow, amazing!

Well done you, you look great!

You have done fantastic, well done!!!! What a difference! :)

Congratulations and very well done Benjamin you look amazing!!!:happy096:

4958d1246646187-free-smileys-08-smilie.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

4957d1246646171-free-smileys-051-smilie.gif

Fantastic, well done you :)

If anyone doing Slimming World uses Blogger please follow me as I am losing the motivation for this diet and and would like to share support and ideas

Let's do this!

Thanks xxxx

That's amazing!! Well done, you look great! :)

Stereotypical trouser photo!

Me in my 42" trousers that I lived in!

trousers.JPG

Welldone man!!!... Go weight watchers!!!... And good luck with keeping it off...very well done

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I never ever thought I'd be able to post in this section, but here it goes!

On the 1st of November I thought enough's enough and I started my Weight Watchers journey. I was 17 stone 11. Far too heavy and I'd spent my entire life overweight, through school, college and university.

Over about 25 weeks I've lost 81lbs (5 stone 11lbs) and can't believe the change in myself. I've gone from wearing XXL tops to Medium tops across the board, which are actually now baggy and I've got a few Smalls in my arsenal. I've also gone from a 42" waist to 32" waist.

I've still got a little way to go, want to get to about a BMI of 23, but I hope the change is noticeable! :)

Before
benfat1.jpg

benfat2.jpg

benfat3.jpg

benfat4.jpg

benfat5.jpg

After
ben1.jpg

ben2.jpg

ben3.jpg

ben4.jpg
wow massive well done 2u,such a difference