My best friend- 10 stone lost in 2 years!!

MellyMoo

Hi everyone, just thought i had to tell you all about my friend holly, who has become my inspiration! Over the past 2 years she has lost over 10 stone, through sheer hardwork and determination.

I made a video of her transformation on utube if anyone is interested in seeing it. Just search for "Holly's incredible journey".

I'm so proud of what she has acheived, seeing what she's done and knowing she's done it without pills or surgery just makes me more eager to go for it myself!!

Thats great! :)
On cambridge its possible to lose a stone a month. So my aim is to lose 10 stone by the end of this year. Congrats to your friend though!

Oh wow shes done amazing! And what a lovely friend she has doing the video for her :) Great insperation xxx

Wow that's amazing. And a lovely video:D

I can't wait for tonight as can't watch it in work, you are a great friend doing this for her and I bet she is great motivation for you.

What a great video, this is going to be played many times by me, having 8 stone to lose myself she shows it is truly possible, she was beautiful before but wow amazing after, she deserves all the recognition in the world :)

Fantastic video and well done to your friend Holly. It is so inspirational seeing before and after pics of someone of a similar build/size, gives me hope x

I just watched you're friends video & all I can say is WOW that is totally amazing, she must have worked so hard, she looks great, such an inspiration as I have a lot to lose.

Back