MY BIG BENDER

hotty25

HI everyone..i aint been on a few days as iv been really bad. i got told by my cdc to eat for a week as i spent two weeks really ill.well i ate but not what she told me to.first i went for a meal i had chicken with bacon and melted cheese and bbq sauce on top with corn salad chips and coke.the next day i had a hotdog and chicken wrap full of mayo onions mushrooms.the day after a kfc.so i waited 2 days then got on scales and iv still lost is that normal?and im a bright pink on stick i never not once come out of keytones WHY IS THAT?im back on track now with diet and feel gr8 i just dont understand how i wasnt affected xxx:confused:

hi hotty, sorry to hear you were sick. Sounds like you didnt go out of ketosis since its still showing pink yayy!! That is mad werid esp the amount u ate over the few days!! Well done on loosing thats fab news :)

becky x

YOU LUCKY B!T@H TO HAVE ATE ALL THAT AND GET AWAY WITH IT,I SAY IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE PINK,YOU CAN JUST SAY TO YOURSELF THAT YOU HAVE HAD YOUR "GO MAD PERIOD" AND YOU ARE BACK ON TRACK,GOD THE CHICKEN WITH THE BACON AND CHEESE SOUNDS GORGEOUS AND HERES ME WITH MY LOVELY TASTY BOTTLE OF WATER,WHAT MORE COULD I WANT(EH EVERYTHING YOU HAVE LISTED ABOVE!!!)WELL DONE FOR NOT PUTTING ON,JUST BE GOOD FROM NOW ON OK,
ELAINE X
YOU ARE PROBABLY GONNA GET AN ASS WHOOPING FROM EVERYONE ELSE NOW:whoopass:

thanks becky im soooo confused cause i ate so much even coke and mayo but still pink on stick and aint flt hungry...i think maybe my body needed it to recover dunno lol i no now i wont cheat again hmmm maybe its cause i ate mainly chicken salad and things?xxx:eek:

It prob was that hotty but everyone is different it takes some people longer to get into ketosis than others also some people are knocked out really easily obvisioulsy you arnt one of these which is fab but hope it wont lead to you having a nibble at anything else. As elaine has said you have went mad so be good from now on :) well done again :)

hahaha you just made me laugh..i hate to say it but your right they put crispy bacon coverd in cheese on my chicken it was sooooo nice lol...def my only bender:Dxxx

one more thing.has anyone seen that new kfc advert the bbq new wrap???hahaha niiiicceeee eeeeek xxx

Keep It Up And I Will Have To Whoop Your Ass Lol,i Feel Like Homer Simpson Here Drooling Over The Keyboard Mmmmmmmmmm Bacon Mmmmmmmmmm.i Hope They All Hunt You Down And Beat The Chicken And Bacon Outta Ye Lol!!!!!!
Elaine X

lol at elaine, i can just see hotty running with big lumps of chicken and bacon coming out of her hahahaha!!!!!!!

Its like a fast food place in ireland kinda like mc donalds only better mmmmm..............snack box!!!

lol elaine im norm swearing at keyboared when someone cheats i think i no why im ok its cause i was darkest colour on stick after i was ill so its gone pink.maybe if i was already pink i would of been knocked out xxx

mmmm................. IM LOVIN IT!!!!!!!!!! im of to bed hotty all this talk of food is making the fridge and presses look tempting!!! Nyt nyt!!

becky xxxxx

I Love To See Someone Beat The System And Win,i Just Think Ive Got Something Green In My Eye........ah Yes I Got It Out, It Was A Huuuuuge Lump Of Jealousy Lol,ah Well Ive Got It Out Now,i Just Say Fair Play To You Wish It Was Me But Hope You Dont Mind Me Jumping On For The Virtual And Mental Tour.xx

nytnyt becky sweet dreams of water lol xxx lol elaine i dont mind hun i cant belive i ate cause didnt cheat on my birthday few weeks back the illness took it out of me but hey better now lol xxx

Its out of your system now hun,all you have to do is look at your before n after pics to keep you going,i think you look fab-u-los darling!!!!Poor becky,i dont think she will be dreaming of water somehow,i just have to say ronald mcdonald better watch out!!x

i dont think any of us dream about water lol...thanks hun x iv decided when i finish this diet im going to eat same as kids during week then have treats at weekends.have you decided what your gonna do yet xxx

Back