**My Big Fat Diary**

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by bunny_hops, 5 November 2010 Social URL.

1. bunny_hops

bunny_hops Violet is shrinking

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS was using Xenical and eating low fat and low cal. Exante baby!!!
    Morning everyone,i thought i would start a diary in this section as not everyone goes into the xenical diary section,(yes you my shy mini friend) just hope i remember to update both :D:D

i dont feel ready for today,ive got housework to do and exercise that i really should be doing,considering i havent done any for over a week...so mad at myself as i know i can do better :mad::mad::mad:

looks like rain here,and ive got to pop down the shop,hope it holds off! :cross:

I finally remembered to get my height checked at boots,the machine says im 5ft4.9"...so im taking that as 5ft5"...and for years ive said i was 5ft 4...feels good to have an extra inch :giggle:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lynn_

Lynn_ On A Mission!

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(39.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Diabetic/Low carb
    Hows it going bunny hops?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.