My big fat diet

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by skinnyLise, 24 September 2011 Social URL.

1. skinnyLise

skinnyLise Member

Hi all,
    After almost a year of excuse and failed diets I am determined that this diet will work! I weighed myself this morning-having avoided the scales for the last 2 years and I'm 13stone! (and despairing)!!! I've started the Cambridge Diet today- I had packs in the house so won't be seeing a councillor or anything! I'm to ashamed to admit I've been failing to lose weight since having my daughter 22 months ago!!! I'm hoping with the support of u guys here I'll be able to look in the mirror again, enjoy shopping again and want to dress up and look good because I feel good. I have huge thunder thighs, bingo wings that a granny wud be ashamed of and a wobbly tum that would dwarf Any teletubby lol! Hope to share this journey with u all. My 32nd birthday is next month and b4 then I will have lost a stone. Hope someone joins me... If u want too put yr hands in the air and shake yr bingo wings like u just don't xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. babypat

babypat Gold Member

hi welcome and good luck on your weight loss jurney.
  4. skinnyLise

skinnyLise Member

Hey thanks all, its the first time I've heard kettlebells. I'm a total beginner with workouts- is this a good start? Do i need to combine it with other cardio? Cheers xx
  5. phonicshunny

phonicshunny Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    Welcome to the forum.
    first thing DONT be ashamed of your current weight i was heavier than you when i started my weight loss journey, you have taken the 1st steps to a healthier life and in a couple of months you be looking back to this moment and smile to say i'm loosing weight and i feel great.
    My dad said to me in february i have gone up to 12 stone and thought sh1t thats heavy, when i jumped on the scales i was 1;5 stone heavier than him!!!
    Take each day as it comes and if you fancy a biccy crisps chocolate........... i say to myself do I want this or do I want to be thin? 98% the biccy etc goes back in the packet
    Good luck :D:D:D
  6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with Cambridge.

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.