My birthday

Jojobear

I will be 30 next Thursday and I am dreading it. I don't go out anymore because I dont want anyone to see I'm fat

I know it's silly and no one cares but I care. Decided I would bite the bullet and just go out with my best friend to a local pub , I'm dreading going looking for something to wear ;( she's like a size 8 and it's a pub near my house and I'm terrified I'll bump in to someone.

I swore I wouldn't be 30 and fat!! I hope I lose weight on Tuesday , I need a boost to help me while I'm out.

go out and enjoy yourslef!!!! so what if she's a size 8!!! aren't you working on your weight so you should be proud that your doing something about it instead of putting yourself down:)

I know its silly but I just dont want to feel so uncomfortable and have all the anxiety and fear of being out and seen. I guess ill go and try find something to wear next week. I really hope I lose on Tuesday! Thanks Girls :)

I'm sure you will lose - you always seem so motivated and your lunch/ dinners look way nicer than mine!!

I'm doing bns chips tonight for the first time :-s hope the turn out nice!

And you'll get something lovely to wear :)

Yep, what yummymummy said :) Think positive and be proud of your progress so far :D Just enjoy yourself x

I know what it's like to worry about people looking at you. Most people really don't pay that much attention! And if they do, just think they're looking at you all dressed up and thinking you look lovely :) x

Back