Step 1 Sole Source + My birthday .....

mummysims

So had a brilliant birthday, started it off with a facial and pedicure then sat in the sun for the afternoon.

Hubby came home from work with some cakes .......mine was a fruit tart ! ...he said it was the healthiest one he could find ! Bless him !

Went to Chinese with the family (14 of us ) was fairly good but decided to have one toffee banana (which was delicious).

My husband was under strict instructions not to buy me a cake but then I was presented with a huge chocolate cake .....the owner of the Chinese had sent her staff out to tesco to get me a cake ! How nice was that ! ( I didn't have any ?)

Wore a lovely dress and everyone kept saying how great I looked and my dad told me I looked stunning and he was so proud of me ! ?

Back to being good today ........off to see Michael Buble later ?

Aww that sounds like a fantastic birthday!!! What a lovely day!! Well done for not having the chocolate cake..i think i would have been like Bruce Bogtrotter in Matilda when he scoffs the whole thing hahaha!! I think thats lovely what your dad said, hope you have a brilliant time seeing mr buble!!:)

Back