My blender is broken!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by dabihp, 20 June 2007 Social URL.

1. dabihp

dabihp Full Member

was trying to make 'ice crem' but crushign the ice, and my hand blender couldnt take it! had to have lumpy hot choc fo rdiner... need to get new blender asap!

what do u recommmend....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Geri

Geri Gold Member

oh no!

I picked up a smoothie maker last week in tesco for a tenner! just as a spare for when my blender eventually gives up the ghost. havnt used it yet, but worth a go, just hold onto the receipt!

4. Ceri

Ceri Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Snap! I bought a blender from tesco for a tenner (probably the same as Geri's). Looks a bit plasticy but is ideal for making the shakes and I've not had any problems with it. I stick a load of ice in with mine, makes them yum!
    Ceri

5. Misdee

Misdee Silver Member

i have a bullet blender, its fab!

6. positivity

positivity Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    hiyah if u want a cheap hand blender woolworths are currently selling them for a fiver!.

7. lukiesgirl

lukiesgirl ICC

I know i've said this before but the only way to do it is with a KENWOOD FROTHIE my CD recommended it and ive not looked back!
    There's nothing like a huge hot frothie chocolate or choc mint pack or a cold tall frothie one with ice.
    I put ice in the machine (about 2/3 cubes) and it manages to crush them fine I then pour it over a glass of ice.... it's huge.

I love waking up and thinking to myself is it a cold miserable day so I can have a lovely hot frothie or is the sun shining and i'll have a nice cool one out in my garden!

8. Brightness

Brightness Happily on CD

I've got an Anthony Worrall Thompson 'intelligent blender' & it's absolutely brilliant. crushes ice with no problem and also whisks up shakes and hot shakes with ease :D

Buy Antony Worrall Thomspon Intelligent Blender. at Argos.co.uk

You just press the button you want and when it's done it switches itself off :D Easy peasy :D:D:D

9. dabihp

dabihp Full Member

shoul di go for a blender, or a hand blendeR?

10. Judy

Judy Full Member

I have had my blender for years so far so good, misdee u have just reminded me i have a bullet in the cupboard i must get it out! i 4got i had it.

dab go for a normal blender not a hand one xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.