• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My blender is broken!!

Geri

Gold Member
oh no!

I picked up a smoothie maker last week in tesco for a tenner! just as a spare for when my blender eventually gives up the ghost. havnt used it yet, but worth a go, just hold onto the receipt!

Ceri

Snap! I bought a blender from tesco for a tenner (probably the same as Geri's). Looks a bit plasticy but is ideal for making the shakes and I've not had any problems with it. I stick a load of ice in with mine, makes them yum!
Ceri

I know i've said this before but the only way to do it is with a KENWOOD FROTHIE my CD recommended it and ive not looked back!
There's nothing like a huge hot frothie chocolate or choc mint pack or a cold tall frothie one with ice.
I put ice in the machine (about 2/3 cubes) and it manages to crush them fine I then pour it over a glass of ice.... it's huge.

I love waking up and thinking to myself is it a cold miserable day so I can have a lovely hot frothie or is the sun shining and i'll have a nice cool one out in my garden!

I've got an Anthony Worrall Thompson 'intelligent blender' & it's absolutely brilliant. crushes ice with no problem and also whisks up shakes and hot shakes with ease :D

Buy Antony Worrall Thomspon Intelligent Blender. at Argos.co.uk

You just press the button you want and when it's done it switches itself off :D Easy peasy :D:D:D

Judy

I have had my blender for years so far so good, misdee u have just reminded me i have a bullet in the cupboard i must get it out! i 4got i had it.

dab go for a normal blender not a hand one xx