My Body Magic Diary - Starting May 2012

Paul_Farnham_uk

Hi all,

I have started getting more active as well as my my following the SW eating plan so thought i would like to keep a diary of my activities and maybe add in some photos as time goes by.

So to get the ball rolling i have bought myself (and the rest of the family) a bike with the intention of taking regular cycle rides to assist in my weight loss and getting fitter.

So far this week i have taken 2 cycle rides the first was a 2 part journey travelling to our local sainsburys store, doing a small shop and then cycling back again.

This was a total of 4 miles round trip, with a little stopping and starting and walking up the final very large hill.

And then last night i went out for a short ride of about 1.5 miles which lasted about 30 minutes.

If anyone else wants to join me in this journey please feel free to chip in :)

btw i will be going for another ride this evening so will update how far we got etc tomorrow :)

But running total for this week so far is 5.5 miles cycled. gonna base it as sunday to sunday btw :)

wow that is amazing you have done so well, im just starting on the slimming world lost 3lbs so far thank you for sharing

Moved this to "Weight Loss Diaries" as it will only get lost in amongst the off-topic threads and is personal to you as part of your weight loss program. x

Ok thanks

Moved this to "Weight Loss Diaries" as it will only get lost in amongst the off-topic threads and is personal to you as part of your weight loss program. x

Ok managed to get out on the bike again last night and this time did a shade over 4 miles, i also downloaded a really good app called Garmin Fit for my android phone, you enter all your details and ity tracks you distance, speed etc and even works out your calories burned based on your weight etc.

So i did 4.06 Miles and burned 790 calories last night in a 50 minute ride :)

Back