My body makes no sense - but I'm very happy!

AnnieAnnie

Gold Member
Ok, so this is the first week after my 810 week and I have been back on ss, although I was planning on ss+. Just been for my weigh in, a day early & wearing jeans (when I usually wear lighter work trousers) & feeling awful with a streaming cold and somehow I have lost 8.5lbs in 6 days. I didn't even lose this in my first week!

So, if you are feeling annoyed at the scales (and I really was in wk 8 when I sts despite ss 100%), just remember that it seems your body does what it wants, whenever it wants and it does not care about average weekly losses of 3.5lbs.

Stick with it and we will all get there :)

AA x

That is amazing!!!! go you =D Very true what you say our bodies are very strange things LOL!! Just hope your cold goes away very soon and ja feel all better x

AnnieAnnie said:
Thanks. I'm happy today. Totally unexpected & I'm nearer to being able to start trying for a baby :)

Hey that's so, good well done:)
Been looking at your loses, you quite consistent, a big loss this far in must have felt great :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ninajw83 said:
Yes indeed Annie the body is very bizarre, did the same to me last week lol

It's odd isn't it!

Other than the random sts week the losses do seem to be more consistent than some people who have huge loss followed by small loss. I was worried that after 810 it'd be hard to give up food again, but actually it's been fine. So much on at the moment it's handy not having to make time to eat :)

Back