My Bond Party with Pics!

annaphylactic

Guess who's back...?
Hi all! Well, the party of the - well, month has been and gone and I'm shattered now!!!

As promised here are a few pics - there aren't really any good full length ones of me - but I thought I would pop a couple up... including my sexy home made stick on tattoos and the OH!!!

And I didn't lapse last night... although today has been tricky - I've felt so under the weather and craved 'substance' - but have cancelled a party and am staying in with locked doors and my book tonight... intend to get back on the horse and get to goal now - no more slip ups - only two stone to go.

Blonde - thank you for your post on the other thread.. made perfect sense - it's the tough home straight... everyone, including me, is saying how great I look/feel... and tied with the time of year- it's a killer.

Ok - pics it is... sorry they aren't the best :)

Anna x

Attachments

• me and rich2.jpg
    me and rich2.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 114
  • tats.jpg
    tats.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 114
  • me and rich3.jpg
    me and rich3.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 96
  • fulldres.jpg
    fulldres.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 110
  • me and rich.jpg
    me and rich.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 95
looks fun
you look amazing in your dress
well done for not lapsing
ella
x

You look wonderful babes!!

u look gorg hun xxx hope u had a fab night

you look gorgeous. And have a gorgeous OH too!

Those are gorgeous pics...and you and your OH look so happy together x

Wow, you look amazing in those pictures! Bet your DH/BF was sooo proud of you.

Louale x

He's gorgeous you lucky girl. You two look fab together, lovely piccies too. Glad you had a great time and well done for not lapsing.

Ooo you looked gorgeous, the pics of you and oh are like a bloody magazine shoot :p show off hehe.

Emma xXx

Stunning!

Don't know what you were worried about earlier (the dress size thingy)...wiv cheekbones like that...

Back