My Boyfriend broke up with me..

floss

My boyfriend of nearly two years broke up with me on tuesday. We broke up before last october but quickly got back together, but this time he came to visit me for a few days then phoned me after he'd left and said he didnt think he loved me anymore and didnt find me attractive. He left me hanging for a week before finally ending it this week. He did this to me before and I took him back. We were doing so well. Im so distraught, he was my whole life. He told me 2 months ago he wanted to get engaged this year, we planned our wedding, our childrens names, we were so in love. He said that since he went home from uni for easter a month ago he just feels different about me...I just can't understand it. How can feelings change that quickly? He was my everything...I don't know how I even go about moving forward.

I had my first meal today in 5 days, iv been using the gym to help me and today I couldnt even do the bike I was so weak. Iv eaten things tonight and I feel iv binged. Im so scared im going to go full binging and starving cycle. Id love to say im going to focus on me and finally lose that weight but I just feel so broken.

Sorry for the rambling im just hurting so much.

So sorry to hear your news. Heartbreak is a horrible thing and Baby_Cakes is right. Take one day at a time so you can mourn for the loss of your relationship. Try to keep strong x

floss said:
My boyfriend of nearly two years broke up with me on tuesday. We broke up before last october but quickly got back together, but this time he came to visit me for a few days then phoned me after he'd left and said he didnt think he loved me anymore and didnt find me attractive. He left me hanging for a week before finally ending it this week. He did this to me before and I took him back. We were doing so well. Im so distraught, he was my whole life. He told me 2 months ago he wanted to get engaged this year, we planned our wedding, our childrens names, we were so in love. He said that since he went home from uni for easter a month ago he just feels different about me...I just can't understand it. How can feelings change that quickly? He was my everything...I don't know how I even go about moving forward.

I had my first meal today in 5 days, iv been using the gym to help me and today I couldnt even do the bike I was so weak. Iv eaten things tonight and I feel iv binged. Im so scared im going to go full binging and starving cycle. Id love to say im going to focus on me and finally lose that weight but I just feel so broken.

Sorry for the rambling im just hurting so much.

You poor thing, this must feel so raw and the pain is very real. I know from past experience how you are feeling. At this moment it's not possible to look forward as it must feel like your future has been trampled. It's a common saying I know but time is the only healer. But in the mean time stop worrying about the gym. Try to eat little and often, if you can. When you are able get out for a walk, put some upbeat music on your iPod ( nothing weepy that will remind u of the ex : / ) get some fresh air and this will hopefully help you to get some sleep. It's so hard to believe that someone can just stop loving you, but a break up like this hurts like a bereavement and you need to give yourself time to grieve. Take care of yourself sweetheart xx

Back