My bundle of joy arrived

Julie Williams

Silver Member
Just a little post to share some good news. I was on here quite a lot some time back losing weight to enable me to have IVF and I finally became the very proud mummy of my little girl Mollie Elizabeth on 09th January 2012. I am currently fighting a battle to get the pregnancy weight off and have started Slim and Save but am swapping over to Cambridge again in about a week (as I like the shakes etc better). Being a mummy I have found is the hardest job I have ever done but the most rewarding ever and Im loving every moment of it, couldnt be happier. Hope all you ladies are well xxx:D

Julie Williams said:
Just a little post to share some good news. I was on here quite a lot some time back losing weight to enable me to have IVF and I finally became the very proud mummy of my little girl Mollie Elizabeth on 09th January 2012. I am currently fighting a battle to get the pregnancy weight off and have started Slim and Save but am swapping over to Cambridge again in about a week (as I like the shakes etc better). Being a mummy I have found is the hardest job I have ever done but the most rewarding ever and Im loving every moment of it, couldnt be happier. Hope all you ladies are well xxx:D

Congratulations, youre right about the mummy job though! Look forward to seeing you around x good luck x

Rkmriddell said:
Congratulations, youre right about the mummy job though! Look forward to seeing you around x good luck x

Best wishes on your journey and welcome back to the thread- I'm a Newbie in these parts but getting there but by bit

Congrats on new arrival

Back