Step 1 Sole Source My Cambridge Diet Diary - new to CD - Minimise Me

Sai_89

Hi everyone - I'm attending my first meeting tomorrow with my counsellor.
I've never done CD before so no idea what to expect. My first mini goal is to stay on track for 5 weeks and lose 20-30lbs in time for a wedding in April.

I'll be using this post to document my journey - will post tomorrow after I get my starting weight

Sai x

Oh hey,

I am losing weight for a wedding in April too. So we'll keep each other motivated. Good luck with the meeting and remember we always here for moral support and to cheer you on!!!

LauraMcf - thank you so much. I was a bit apprehensive but since seeing my counsellor I'm super eager to get started x

Slimmer_K - Likewise! I'm here to encourage you along too :)). When is the wedding that you're going to? x

I saw my counsellor for the first time today and weighed in at 14st2lb/198lbs eek! I know a lot of this is short term gain as I was 186 not too long ago. I haven't been lower than 182 in the last 5 years or so - so I'm super excited to get started tomorrow and see my losses.

My first weigh in will be after 6 days doing cambridge diet. I'm starting on sole source so I've opted for 3 shakes a day. I'm in disbelief that I've opted for this as I've never done anything like this before but I'm so excited to see a thinner me at the same time.

My counsellor was SO good - she weighed me and measured my bust waist hips and arms - I've never seen the changes in terms of measurements before so I'm eager to see what happens. I'm already excited for my weigh in next tuesday and I haven't even started yet LOL.

I've been in such a low place the past few months where I've felt I've hit rock bottom...to have something ignite my motivation and provide me hope again is so exciting.

Hi hun. I started last Wednesday, never done CD before, just had my weigh in and lost 5lb. My biggest inch loss was my tummy, I've lost 2 inches. I'm doing ss+ with the milk allowance. Good luck we can do this :)

Good luck girls just take each day at a time and I look forward to reading your progress xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I saw my counsellor for the first time today and weighed in at 14st2lb/198lbs eek! I know a lot of this is short term gain as I was 186 not too long ago. I haven't been lower than 182 in the last 5 years or so - so I'm super excited to get started tomorrow and see my losses.

My first weigh in will be after 6 days doing cambridge diet. I'm starting on sole source so I've opted for 3 shakes a day. I'm in disbelief that I've opted for this as I've never done anything like this before but I'm so excited to see a thinner me at the same time.

My counsellor was SO good - she weighed me and measured my bust waist hips and arms - I've never seen the changes in terms of measurements before so I'm eager to see what happens. I'm already excited for my weigh in next tuesday and I haven't even started yet LOL.

I've been in such a low place the past few months where I've felt I've hit rock bottom...to have something ignite my motivation and provide me hope again is so exciting.

Hi Sai,

The trick with these shakes/soups is to prepare them right, then you enjoy them. I always make sure I use a blender for the shakes as it gives them the creamy taste and cold water works wonders for me. It tastes like I am having a milkshake I just bought.

Hahaha, after my first weigh in on monday (you know I was disappointed with the loss) but the cm's shed consoled me a bit so its awesome to see these areas shrink.

I hope whatever it is that was making you feel low has been eliminated from your life. Hopefully by now you are back to your happy self because nothing should have that much power over your happiness.

mcwazz!

Hi Sai,

The trick with these shakes/soups is to prepare them right, then you enjoy them. I always make sure I use a blender for the shakes as it gives them the creamy taste and cold water works wonders for me. It tastes like I am having a milkshake I just bought.

Hahaha, after my first weigh in on monday (you know I was disappointed with the loss) but the cm's shed consoled me a bit so its awesome to see these areas shrink.

I hope whatever it is that was making you feel low has been eliminated from your life. Hopefully by now you are back to your happy self because nothing should have that much power over your happiness.

mcwazz!

Thanks Slimmer_K for the tips! I'll definitely be trying that out on the weekend when I try the powder shakes - I've been using the tetra bricks so far as they're more convenient.

Thank you for your kind words - I've come out of a very low period but it's all about the mindset and I'm changing my minus into a plus!

We've SO got this!!!

Hi everyone and me...LOL,

I've decided that I will document my journey here as often as possible as I think it'll be good for me to look back and read on my progress. Also to help reignite why I'm doing this should I come to any lows. I don't expect anyone to reply but if you'd like to please feel free :)

So officially I started yesterday - I was fantastic all day and then the eve came and I gave in and binged. I knew it was time to renew my intentions and I hadn't even started yet!

I watched some youtube videos of a man behind dual dynamics and I saw his case studies and it REALLY motivated me to stick to this. So I reset my planned start date for today, entering with an entirely different mindset.

I'd like to lose 5 stone in total...But I'm not trying to overwhelm myself so I will set mini goals at a time - my first one being to lose 30lbs.

NO MORE EXCUSES! I've always used things happening in my life as an excuse and therefore use it sabotage anytime I get on the right track. I've seriously taken a good look at myself - how many excuses will there be for me to remain as I am instead of becoming what I can??

In the past I've sabotaged any weight loss attempt I've ever had because I've never recognised my worth - or felt like I've deserved it. I've even allowed men to walk all over me as a result. But enough is enough - it's time for change and that is NOW. 4/5 months to change and transform my life. I don't have much of a life at the moment since I restrict myself right now so 4/5 months is nothing really for a lasting change. I deceive myself that food makes me happy - when it doesn't.

I'm going to put all the energy into the solution from now onwards instead of feeding the problem.

I've really got to believe in myself - I'm starting to see that this is key.

One of the vids on youtube I watched the guy said something really interesting that has stuck with me

'Your belief in yourself has to be strong enough to double everyone else's disbelief.

It's time for a change - and that time is now. I'm GOING to do this. I WILL be thin!!!

I've just had my second shake of the day - also chugging on water. Must keep going!

Hi Sai_89

How are you doing? You have been MIA here. I hope you are still on track and are just busy with life.

Have a blessed day ahead!

Back