My Cambridge Diet Wwight Loss Journey

Hi Im Catherine
Age 32 from Lancashire
I am married with 2 children a daughter nearly 8 and son 3years and 5months
Im a busy working mum and am a Psychiatric nurse

I did the cambridge diet 2 year ago and lost nearly 3stone in 10 weeks!! i had some family issues and comfort ate and put all back on over the time :( ive had a few failed attempts but not been in right frame of mind
But now im feeling great and am 100% on this

Started Tues 4th had some shakes left over but official start date with consultant thurs 6th weighing in at 13stone 5 :( however think i lost 4 in the 2 days also prior to this
1st weigh in official one 4lb loss and 15inch loss
3.5 off waist
1inch of my arm
2inch off my chest
5 inch of my thighs!
3.5 inch off hips
Exremely happy with this :)
i had a little slip fri jus gone and a bit of bread! and cheese however time of the month but nothing since (it wasnt worth it )
i am having all my water up to 3 litres a day
am having a slash of skimmied milk in my coffee but only having 3 or 4 cups aday and i used to have 8 !
feeling a little bloated today but im not contipated so hopefully i have a good loss
feeling great no headaches this time round 2nd weight in thursday hoping for at least 4lb loss again lol maybe not another 15 inches but a bit off everywhere would be nice :)

Thank You
Catherine
XX

I'm on 2 weeks today and have lost around 18lbs, but I do have a great deal more to lose you so I'd expect to be dropping pretty rapidly at the moment.

I always forget to do my measurements at the start so I have no idea on inches - I really need to try to get in to the habit of taking them!

Are you on sole source at the moment? How's it going?

Hi yes ive been on it 2 weeks lost 6 lbs but 18inch i was eating healthy a week before it so lost around 8 lb prior to starting also totm 1st weigh in x
I want to loose 2 and half stone x
18 lb fab
What was your start weight mine was 13st 6 x

Well my starting weight is a litttttle higher than yours, haha. I started on 23st 5lbs - so 18lbs is about right for the first 2 weeks with a dramatic diet change (in my opinion at least).

Been getting a little too relaxed about it all over the last few days though so might have to jump on a bit of a sole source plan myself for a few days to kick myself back into action!

Hi Im Catherine
Age 32 from Lancashire
I am married with 2 children a daughter nearly 8 and son 3years and 5months
Im a busy working mum and am a Psychiatric nurse

I did the cambridge diet 2 year ago and lost nearly 3stone in 10 weeks!! i had some family issues and comfort ate and put all back on over the time :( ive had a few failed attempts but not been in right frame of mind
But now im feeling great and am 100% on this

Started Tues 4th had some shakes left over but official start date with consultant thurs 6th weighing in at 13stone 5 :( however think i lost 4 in the 2 days also prior to this
1st weigh in official one 4lb loss and 15inch loss
3.5 off waist
1inch of my arm
2inch off my chest
5 inch of my thighs!
3.5 inch off hips
Exremely happy with this :)
i had a little slip fri jus gone and a bit of bread! and cheese however time of the month but nothing since (it wasnt worth it )
i am having all my water up to 3 litres a day
am having a slash of skimmied milk in my coffee but only having 3 or 4 cups aday and i used to have 8 !
feeling a little bloated today but im not contipated so hopefully i have a good loss
feeling great no headaches this time round 2nd weight in thursday hoping for at least 4lb loss again lol maybe not another 15 inches but a bit off everywhere would be nice :)

Thank You
Catherine
XX
Hi Catherine, I've only just joined the force and very new to CAmbridge, 3rd weigh in on Monday lost 13lbs so far 26 inchs overall and my BMI has dropped from 42.8 to 40.2. You can guess I'm extremely over weight but 100% committed now.
Like you I am also a nurse (Adult branch) so shifts are a pain with eating but I've managed to keep to a very organised plan, ( still craving vodka though! But I have nt had any, I'm 54 post menapause which has nt helped me really, but now I really feel that I'm on my way✈️⛱keep going TeeJay63

Back