My CC Journey

oasis6918

Gold Member
I hope to join everyone here Friday, I have 68lb's to lose to get to my first target. I just had my baby Friday, and I put on 3st 4lb's. Any tips would be helpful thank you x

Congratulations on your baby Hun :)

Just remember it took 9months to go on so can take that to get it off and just go easy on yourself are you breast feeding? As you have to eat more calories then I think xxx

Thank you, No I'm bottle feeding. After my first lo I lost 4st 7 over 15 months and I thought that was quite good time so I'm not in a rush, if it comes off quicker than that then great :) x

Aww wow well done hun! I have two little ones but the weight has just stuck. But no more excuses for me! Thursday's will be my weigh in day's. Want to buddy up? Xxx

Yeah that'd be great :)
I just hope I can lose at least what I gained this time x

I'm sure you can do that hun :) you done amazing first time!!

I just find it hard to budge the weight never found a "diet" I hate that word that I can stick to although I done well last time I did CC as lost 10lbs just before my wedding. So I know I can do it and so can you :) xxx

Thank you, can't wait to shift a few lb's, have had way to much bread today. That's a down fall of mine x

How are things hun?

I only properly started today in the end haven't had a chance been so busy so have grabbed stuff no idea what calories etc i've had :/ Argh well here we go starting today :D xxx

I'm a bit off track at the moment, not sleeping much due to baby. So I'm just trying to grab what I can when I can but trying not to be naughty, turned down two takeaways this week. I weighed myself Friday, 1 week after baby was born and lost 1st 2lb, so I have 2st 6lb left of baby weight to lose then more.
Today I've had -
Fruit and fibre cereal breakfast - 214 cals
2 x taxi bars - so addicted need to get them out the house -264 cals
Crisps - 129
Lunch was bowl spaghetti bolognaise
Tea will be another small bowl so think I've done okay ish today lol x

Oh that's good, I'm not ready for exercise yet, my body is still half on shut down from lack of sleep x

Can understand that Hun! Bless ya! Going to try 3 times a week 30 mins and walking my eldest to nursery :) xxxx

Back