My CD diet starts today

Chris119

Hello Everyone I'm a new member only joined today it's my 1st day on the plan I'm just about to have my 1st shake hope l do ok looking forward to reading all the post from you, I'm still trying to find my way round here hopefully I've posted in the right place lol

Thank you Priyab hope l can get to day 11 and feel a lot lighter. Well done, its going to feel rather strange not having any solid food and not using a knife and fork lol xx

Hi Chris. I'm on day 11 too. I cheated once and have been so hungry since so my advice is don't cheat :)

Have you something exciting your are losing weight for or just fed up. I'm abit of both. Getting married and just overweight and fed up with clothes not fitting or looking nice.

You can start a diary, under the diaries section and then just keep track of your days/etc.

It helps having other people to do the journey with as it's quite hard.

Hi Nai I'm a new member of today and it's my 1st day of the CD diet l was replying to Priyab who's on day 11, I've had alot of medical problems and a total hip replacement so lack of mobility as resulted in me putting on weight, Hopefully this plan will work for me and good luck on your journey x

Yup i so know the feeling but it will be worth it in the bigger picture thats what i keep telling myself whenevr i feel tempted xx u got this x

Hi Chris,

Apols for the late welcome to the CWP train. Wow that sounds like a very challenging operation. And all the recovery time needed too I imagine.

Today should be day 2 for you. How was day one, the adjustment is strange, but when you're mentally in the zone and you're determined to get to target that's the main focus and hopefully having food which requires a knife and fork is just a side thought you're on your way to a slimmer you. I'm on day 15, had my second weigh in yesterday and lost a total of 10lbs, only another 5st 4lbs to shift lol ;)

I also have evening weigh in's but as actual true figure is yhe morninhs I'll be weighing twice on my wi day hahaha :)

How did you hear about the plan? And what are your goals ?

Summer

xxx

Good morning SummerChic, Thanks for replying, Yes it was a challenging op l had 16mths ago still having revision surgery for on going problems, Yesterday wasn't as bad as I imagined the shakes are pleasant enough don't last long before the hunger kicks in lol,l heard only by chance in the hairdressers l just happen to comment on how one lady had lost weight she told me about Cwp, So with the consultant being mobile it was ideal for me and a lot more personal on a one to one basis Hope you do well with your diet talk soon take care chris119

Hi Chris

Welcome to our little group im on day 19 and feeling good, the first 4 days were the hardest for me but after that ive not really felt hungry.

This group is amazing for support when your feeling weak or like caving in to food, the support is such a boost mentally, dont this i would have made it this far without Priya and SummerChic as my back ups.

How are you feeling today?

Hi kezzakat This is only my 2nd day and the response as been amazing l wasn't expecting any feedback comparing to other groups I've been using s/w w/w ect Your a lovely lot off to get new my 1st shake for today take care talk soon Chris 119

Heyaa hun wel done on day three :) goo u :) woop woop xx
Hello, Priyab how you doing, I'm only on day 2 not 3 just having my 1st shake just been somewhere that had a cafe never experienced having no food before total torture, mind you all in a good cause take care

Im plodding along wishing my life away atm lol as want to be day 30 already lol today is day 13 sigh lol bring on results and physical change haha i am probz the most impatient person in the world wich probz doesnt help at all lol x

Aww I'm only on day 3 stick with it I've not lost an ounce as yet looking to you and all for support my weight day is Monday hoping for a good result

I was like that my first week didn tlose for the first few days but towards the end lost 5lbs on my first week x keep going hun xx ur doing well x

Hi Chris,

How are you? How was your first week? You should be into week 2 and second wi imminent :)

How have you found it so far. I'm into week 4 24 days, in the swing of things and had a loss of 15.5lbs to date. I'm chuffed with the loss but used inventive ways to make up my products to keep me on track.

Hope you're well

xxx

Hi SummerChic, lts going ok thanks, l lost 6lb the 1st week, Its a lot easier than l imagined it's going well. My consultants on hols she's back on the 17th, hopefully I should have lost some more by then,To be honest I feel amazing by not eating the junk l was comfort eating and so out of control, Glad your doing ok, What are you averaging losing a week xx

Hi Chris,

I did mention I was peri menopausal and take meds for under active thyroid. I kinda expect mine not to be the most ideal, but I guess if I can do it with all my afflictions it's a good bench mark for others.

I haven't settled into an average yet. Hopefully I will by week 7 or 8. First week I lost 8lbs, 2lbs week 2, then 5.5lbs week 3. I'm hoping an average of 3.5 anything more apparently eats away muscle. I have so little I can't afford to lose that lol.

I know what you mean, I feel a lot better not stuffing my face. And having attempted the plan a few months ago and failing miserably. I feel a lot better this time. This is truly a tough plan to follow if you're not mentally in the place to follow it. Just wanting to do it isn't enough. You really have to be accepting that it's a team effort between your brain and mental peaceful acceptance of finally realising this is it and you've really changed your ways.

For me that's why I have struggled with the plan. I really like the products I have and can't usually wait to have them.

I'm glad you're also enjoying it. And that your CC isn't around until the 17th that means you'll have a really good loss on her return.

If you have an accurate scale you can do your weigh in at your designated time for your own records. I have to do that as I only see my CC every two weeks. Psychologically it makes me think only a week has passed lol:) ... I have to take pictures of the weigh in and
Send to her... no trust lol.. ;)

I'm really glad you're in a good place

xxx

Hi SummerChic, Oh my your so funny taking pictures made me laugh no trust lol, I'm post menapausal so don't have to worry about that side of things, But yeah l agree with you about the right frame of mind l had to lose the weight with having a THR my mobility wasn't good ended up piling the weight on I'm just under 5ft and nearly 12 st glad you doing OK where abouts are you I'm in Adlington in Lancashire xx

Back