My cdc

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by xKimmiex, 5 January 2011 Social URL.

1. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I want to shout from the roof tops how bloody fab my CDC is. I love her!! She is soo supportive and funny.
    She is sending me a chocolate mint bar out just to keep me motivated this week lol! Just befor Xmas she toke whatever weight I lost on one week of the price of my shakes!
    She is so funny and there for you 24/7, she also has everything in stock!! And has it all out in a room so you can choose it self, she's very professional! She even does star stickers after 9 weigh INS u get a fiver off lol! I love her lol

MinnieMel likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Wilma

Wilma Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thats great! Wish she was near to me!

4. nicola444

nicola444 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    She sounds fantastic!! I do not really know mine yet but so far she has been good, and called on Day 3 to check in on me which was nice and supportive :)

5. sarah-louise x

sarah-louise x Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    your CDC will be made up to know u said such lovely things about her, she sounds fab! im lucky too as my CDC is simular to yours and so supportive and there if ever i need her. it makes a big difference to have such support, with out it i know id struggle!

6. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    My old CDC wasn't as good, go in get weighed and go, this one I'm in for agees lol she makes me laugh and doesn't judge x

7. sarah-louise x

sarah-louise x Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    i had an appointment with my sisters CDC last year and she just put me off, it took me all this time to get over it and see a different CDC, and im glad i did! she didnt even measure me, didnt ask any questions really or anything. its a shame there are some terrible CDC out there but there is also some very wonderful ones too :)

8. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Start Weight:
    192lb
    Current Weight:
    192lb
    Goal Weight:
    138lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers/low carb/cc
    Good to read something positive!!!

Thanks for posting this Kimmie --

I have read a lot of complaints about CDCs in the past and it is wonderful to hear that someone has a good one and appreicates the fact. I am meeting mine tonight for the first time. I am sure she won't compare to yours -- your post made me feel good about the prospect!

MM

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.