Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

My cdc

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by xKimmiex, 5 January 2011 Social URL.

1. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I want to shout from the roof tops how bloody fab my CDC is. I love her!! She is soo supportive and funny.
    She is sending me a chocolate mint bar out just to keep me motivated this week lol! Just befor Xmas she toke whatever weight I lost on one week of the price of my shakes!
    She is so funny and there for you 24/7, she also has everything in stock!! And has it all out in a room so you can choose it self, she's very professional! She even does star stickers after 9 weigh INS u get a fiver off lol! I love her lol

MinnieMel likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Wilma

Wilma Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thats great! Wish she was near to me!

4. nicola444

nicola444 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    She sounds fantastic!! I do not really know mine yet but so far she has been good, and called on Day 3 to check in on me which was nice and supportive :)

5. sarah-louise x

sarah-louise x Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    your CDC will be made up to know u said such lovely things about her, she sounds fab! im lucky too as my CDC is simular to yours and so supportive and there if ever i need her. it makes a big difference to have such support, with out it i know id struggle!

6. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    My old CDC wasn't as good, go in get weighed and go, this one I'm in for agees lol she makes me laugh and doesn't judge x

7. sarah-louise x

sarah-louise x Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    i had an appointment with my sisters CDC last year and she just put me off, it took me all this time to get over it and see a different CDC, and im glad i did! she didnt even measure me, didnt ask any questions really or anything. its a shame there are some terrible CDC out there but there is also some very wonderful ones too :)

8. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Start Weight:
    192lb
    Current Weight:
    192lb
    Goal Weight:
    138lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers/low carb/cc
    Good to read something positive!!!

Thanks for posting this Kimmie --

I have read a lot of complaints about CDCs in the past and it is wonderful to hear that someone has a good one and appreicates the fact. I am meeting mine tonight for the first time. I am sure she won't compare to yours -- your post made me feel good about the prospect!

MM

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.