1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

My Christmas work party

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Gunna-make-it, 15 December 2008 Social URL.

1. Gunna-make-it

Gunna-make-it Well-Known Member

I had my work xmas party on Thursday- they had a hot buffet for lunch and a 3 course christmas meal with free wine for the evening. I HAD NONE OF IT!!! I stuck to SS and although I was a right grumpy cow while people were eating, I got over it, had a good night and felt soooo proud of myself in the morning (well, until they got out the bacon sarnies for brekkie - but I resisited :D)
    I am on Day 7 today and have my first WI so feeling quite scared!
    I havent been able to look at my progress this week as my fiance put my scales in the loft!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Serena A

Serena A Can't think of a title

Well done and good luck with your WI today!

4. Sadsam26

Sadsam26 Well-Known Member

Well done you! thats a great way to go hun:) hope the weight in is fab too :)

5. Bijoux

Bijoux Fat Fighter

Well done for resisting temptation. If you've stuck to the diet there's no reason why you should be worried.

6. tara66

tara66 Well-Known Member