My consultant is very pleased..

now i'm 30

Hi everyone,

Well I just wanted to to share my news with someone. Today I had my last appointment with my endocrinologist. He has been seeing me on and off since 1998 when I first went to see him with thyroid disease and weighed 13st. He has at last signed me off :p
He was well impressed with my weightloss (thanks to CD). I saw him 6 weeks ago feeling very down and fed up not being able to shift my last stone and a half having been stuck for the last 2 years. Today I've turned up for my appointment all bright and breezy and 10lb lighter. I told him about being on the CD, thinking he would tell me off, but he said it was great and if it worked for me then to stay on it. He was really pleased I had finally found something that was suiting me :D :D
When I decided to start the CD I felt like it was last chance saloon, that if this didn't work then I would have to some how put up with myself the way I am.
But now I feel its like the begginning of a new era. I feel liberated and positive. Today I weighed myself and the scales said 10st 7lb - I haven't been this weight since I was 19 years old before my thyroid disease:party0011:
For the first time in a long long time I really feel in charge of myself and life. Yes its not always plain sailing on the CD, I have fallen off the cliff once or twice but I scrambled back up and carried on because this is now my life and I own it and I'm never gonna put up with just making do anymore.

And one more thing.. This web site is so inspiring, you guys on here blow me away with your success stories, pictures and support.

Hi everyone,

Well I just wanted to to share my news with someone. Today I had my last appointment with my endocrinologist. He has been seeing me on and off since 1998 when I first went to see him with thyroid disease and weighed 13st. He has at last signed me off :p
He was well impressed with my weightloss (thanks to CD). I saw him 6 weeks ago feeling very down and fed up not being able to shift my last stone and a half having been stuck for the last 2 years. Today I've turned up for my appointment all bright and breezy and 10lb lighter. I told him about being on the CD, thinking he would tell me off, but he said it was great and if it worked for me then to stay on it. He was really pleased I had finally found something that was suiting me :D :D
When I decided to start the CD I felt like it was last chance saloon, that if this didn't work then I would have to some how put up with myself the way I am.
But now I feel its like the begginning of a new era. I feel liberated and positive. Today I weighed myself and the scales said 10st 7lb - I haven't been this weight since I was 19 years old before my thyroid disease:party0011:
For the first time in a long long time I really feel in charge of myself and life. Yes its not always plain sailing on the CD, I have fallen off the cliff once or twice but I scrambled back up and carried on because this is now my life and I own it and I'm never gonna put up with just making do anymore.

And one more thing.. This web site is so inspiring, you guys on here blow me away with your success stories, pictures and support.

YAY !!! Fab news :D WELL DONE YOU !!!

CD ROCKS !!

love

Debz
xx

What a lovely story.thanksfor telling it.
will you come back when you are at gaol & tell us again?

Back