My consultant......

vixmania41999

Silver Member
hates me!!! I've always thought she's really cold and uninterested in me compared to everyone else, she never even remembers my name!!! She was on holiday the day i joined so that may be why. Anyway today I was saying my newest guilty pleasure is the activia intensely creamy at 2.5 syns and she said i think you'll find they're 6 syns. I was like oh i think one of them is 2.5 i can't remember which and i felt like such a moron. I've checked and I was right. SW website says they are 2.5 syns all varieties.

She's off next week and we'll see if she remembers my name the week after:-( its really making me not want to go anymore or change meetings but i've got lots of friends i've known from school at that one and enjoy seeing them each week. :(

Oh thats not very nice :( what a shame!

I'd suggest taking it with a pinch of salt, its her issue after all. You should think about why you go to the meetings. Id imagine it isnt just to see her!

You can't get along with everyone in life, I have a neighbour who always gets my name wrong, known him for 3 yrs, and I have corrected him on every occasion but he still gets it wrong. :banghead:
Now when I meet him I call him Jim (his name is Andrew)!

This approach hasnt gotten me anywhere apart from making him look really confused :8855:

If for some reason she does dislike you and is disinterested in you you are not going to change her attitude.

It is important to go to your meetings. Concentrate on the pluses. You enjoy seeing old friends there, you get your official weigh in on *proper* scales, you are kept informed of all the latest in the S.W. world.

If you stop going no one has won. You have lost out on all the support from the rest of the group. Your consultant has lost part of her income.

Why don't you try staying behind after your meeting and asking her if you have offended her in any way as you have noticed she seems to have an issue with you.

It is pretty shocking that a consultant can be so misinformed about syn values and I think for the sake of the rest of the group I would have to see that put right.

Plod on.......don't let it stop you from continuing the good work. Your weight loss so far is brilliant.

Thanks ladies. I text her this morning to say i'd checked the syns and I was right, she appologised and was really nice, It must have been me just miss reading the signals. Feel better now xx

Thanks ladies. I text her this morning to say i'd checked the syns and I was right, she appologised and was really nice, It must have been me just miss reading the signals. Feel better now xx

Ah paranoia is a terrible thing lol !!!!

That makes her an o.k. person if she had the decency to apologise and you are one brave kooky to text her and not dwell on it.

Well done !!!!

Now just enjoy your classes.

It's not paranoia, when the world is out to get you!

Glad the consultant thing is sorted. Inventive suggestions involving black bags, duct tape and a shovel no longer needed :D

It's not paranoia, when the world is out to get you!

Glad the consultant thing is sorted. Inventive suggestions involving black bags, duct tape and a shovel no longer needed :D

Pmsl. Thanku xxx

Back