My count down to 30.

mummyto2boys

Hello everybody,

I turn 30 in 354 days :D and have decided I want to be a size I am happy with when I do. So I'm back at slimming world, trying to shift the weight I have put on through pregnancy plus a bit extra, to hopefully get me to my target of 10 stone. So far so good. First weigh in on Monday and 3lb off. Now just need to keep motivated - so I thought I would join this forum to keep me on track.

HI amilaekanayake and hi firelass :wavey:, Well yesterday was a bad day. My youngest is teething and not sleeping well and I feel so tired and just couldn't face cooking. So fish, chips and mushy peas may have accidentally jumped in to my mouth.... Oh well back on plan today to undo some of the damage.

Hi, welcome to the group! I haven't started my Exante Diet yet but I will 1st July. My four week mixed bumper pack had arrived, I brought my blender and weighing scales so I'm ready. My wedding is May 2014 so I'm desperate to lose some weight!

Hi ECombat, I found getting married was great motivation for losing weight and I'm sure you will too. I lost 2 and a half stone before mine but have put 1 and half on again due to pregnancy. x

Back