My cravings are bad today

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
Im so sick of these cravings its taking over every spare thought that I have, it only takes a suggestion of any sort of food and Im obsessing cant get it out of my head.

Im on week 4 now I thought it would get easier, I have been so focussed and am NOT going to give in but its driving me mad being so hungry all the time, I am drinking so much water but im just having a bad day today and feel fed up at work.

Want to go home and go to sleep so its tomorrow!

Just moaning. Im just hungry and craving cold lasagne for some reason. Better get used to it as I have 2 cinema trips and a party planned this week.

Its driving me mad I cant concentrate!!!!!!

I know how you feel mine is cheese??? Strong mature chedder!!!!!!! on toast :( :( Im glugging my water for dear life!! ha ha

mmm cold lasagne ha ha ha sound good! xxxx

I know - why cold lasagne? So weird. I always crave cheese - with white crusty bread - i saw a man come out the co-op yesterday with a french stick that i knew had just been baked and i just thought oh yum you are gonna eat that..........

But then i got into my size 12 jeans so its not all bad - i just miss food so much - i cant win - im so determined not to give in though i've come so far - this is the longest i have ss'd for ever ever and i am not stopping now no way.

Just not very happy at my job so its funny how u start to think about food! Have drunk 2.5 litres today will try another litre before 5 as i get the train and cant pee - and will drink another bottle at home before bed and try and empty my bladder so i can get a good nights sleep.

Oh this bloody diet!

Wow size 12!! That my aim just into 16 at the min cause my waist is not bad its my legs!!

Mmmmmm crusty bread with pate on!!!! Yeah when im bored i always think mmmmmm toast would be nice or pate (obsessing about pate now ha ha) Got a meal on the 6th with my sister and still undecided about weather i should eat or not :( :( xxx

Oh dont. Pate is my favourite. I've told my b/f that we cant go to his Dads until im 10 stone and have stopped the diet (well just healthy eating) and can have a little treat. Otherwise I am not going up there and being miserable whilst they all eat their gorgeous stew and mash etc! GRRR!

The feeling though - of going up there - they live in Norfolk - they dont know im back on it either - the feeling will be wicked when they notice how much weight i've lost - they always say it anyway (to me and my boyfriend haha) so i know that that'll be the first thing they look for, how "well" we look!

Well its up to you hun, depends on how well you are doing? I think if u can control it and know you will be back on it the next day then go for it and just have chicken and veg.

Good luck!

Anyone else got some advise on how to pass these cravings? I thought i had rid of them but they've come back god damn it.

Yeah i should be ok ill see how i feel. I usually get out if im craving my dog is really tired all the time as i walk her 3 times a night ha ha ah x

my cd lady gave me some advice but its rather gross! be warned !!! the food u really want imagin it coverd in pheaseses ( ok i cant spell it the posh way ! ( poo) sorry 4 grossness but it works ! imagin biting into it it with all the poo on it happy days lol

I suppose thats one way of getting rid of it!

I just think that its fantasy more than a craving to be honest - even if i was to think of mouldy crusty bread and gone off cheese, my brain would move onto think about something else quite quickly. I think its because im just not busy enough at work.

Huff. Someone move the clock forward to September 3rd please!!!!

my cd lady gave me some advice but its rather gross! be warned !!! the food u really want imagin it coverd in pheaseses ( ok i cant spell it the posh way ! ( poo) sorry 4 grossness but it works ! imagin biting into it it with all the poo on it happy days lol

Should have logged on here b4 the bread jumped out of the breadbin & into my mouth......:break_diet:

Got carried away with losing weight this week, better jump back on wagon as of NOW...

Well done, rest of you, for being good & not giving in!!! sob sob:cry:

If you can brush your teeth. Because it gives you a nice fresh minty taste in your mouth it tends to put you off wanting to taste anything else (think orange juice after brushing! YUCK!).
Also there is something about brushing that supresses hunger for a short time.
Hope this helps.:D

Have you thought about making a jelly and/or mousse just so you can "eat" something?

Yup I've thought about that as it would really help me, but my CDC is away till next week and although I texted her today to see if i can collect some off of her daughter who is there, she hasnt replied and may not get my message.

It would be great to eat a jelly though - still not sure how to make it and it also makes me worry about weight loss having all that water flavouring, i mean, how much do u use?

I make my jellys with a pint of water, sachet of Supercook gelatine, two sweetners, and small teaspoon of flavouring. I also add a drop of red food colouring for authenticity!

It has been a real life saver, with choc ice-cream (aka frozen tetra). HTH!

Yes , you never know when them cravings will come , or how your going to be when they do . hope you beat the demons and win :)

I know! Yesterday I was at football all day and they were eating burgers and hot dogs etc - it was so hard - then we went to the pub and they did the team sausage rolls and bread and chips and i felt so good saying no thanks im being good when offered, as no-one knows apart from my boyfriend that im doing it!

He keeps forgetting as I just dont mention it really he says its so easy to forget as i dont moan! Bless.

tell me about it!!! im craving things that i usually hate such as cheese, just a huge chunk of cheese! i dont know why, but im just thinking of the bigger picture and how i can enjoy all these foods (in moderation) when im slim and not feel guilty about it and weigh myself 10 times to see if iv gained even an ounce! xx

Funny that at Alton towers i was the same , food smelt lovely but it passed but few days later at my sister BBQ i knew what i was going to do , and i did , yes cheat ops did i just say that hehe but its hard . If you just try and get the day over with by not cheating how the scales will reward us !

Back