• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My Current Before and During FATTTT Picture!!

lillypop

now got pictures in album
S: 23st4lb G: 10st4lb

The first picture changed my life. I couldnt believe it when I saw it to be honest. You know when you look in the mirror and you dont see the fat person standing there, well I think I used to be like that, but I 'did' see the fat person, just not the horrendeous morbid obese fat person that looked like she was about to have a heart attack!!

Anyway, here is my during picture, half way there!!

I am so excited, maybe next holiday picture it will be my 'AFTER' picture!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

lillypop

hahha bikini i dont think so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p

You have done absolutley fantastic keep going x

lilly, thats a lovely pictutre. You look fab now, just think what you will feel like when you have finished. Keep it up you look lovely.
Lynne x

lillypop

Wow - amazing - especially as I started this diet at half a stone heavier than you so it really is motivational - can't wait to be posting my pics one day! x
I cant wait to see them!! are you taking them every 4 weeks?

CeeKay

Staying on plan!
S: 16st9lb C: 16st2lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 35.4 Loss: 0st7lb(3%)
WOW hun. You are doing brilliantly! Well done and keep going
X

OMG lady, you look half the woman you used to be, thats such a fantastic picture of you. You should indeed be very proud of yourself what an excellent job.

Maybe not a bikini because your at a resturant and manners and all that, however there is a possibility of hot pants and a boob tube!

Well done again x