My daily thread - watching my ticker go down

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dancing, 26 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

I have decided I'm going to post on this thread every morning and night to help me keep the focus. May not say anything but "bump" as I just have the desire to see the ticker slide down to BMI25 and 28 days gone.

27 days to go, one day closer to BMI 25

:clap:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

Oh Cambridge*Diet*08 - feel free to share this space if it helps keep you motivated - maybe you could do a countdown ticker too!

4. Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    cd
    I'm a long way off BMI25 but just wanted to say

GOOD LUCK!

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

best of luck dancing, im sure you will do it. You are so positive and have come a long way. Hope I can do as well as you :)

luv becky xx

6. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    What a fabulous idea - and its good to hear you so positive and focussed, really inspiring for others. Good on ya xx

7. RuthG

RuthG Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(32.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    What a good idea. I'm loving your focus at the moment!

8. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

:DME too

9. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Good luck, you are so inspiring :D xx

10. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

well, I think I have worn myself out today. Was awake early after going to sleep late last night and then did more exercise than I have in awhile and I think it has all caught up with me (OR, I'm getting a cold .... feels a bit like it).

Going to have an early night tonight - read a bit and fall asleep within half an hour probably.

Just want to see my ticker one more time while it reads 27 days to go ... then I'll wake up in the morning to read 26 days (it is a bit like waking up to Christmas every day)

11. cambridge*diet*08

cambridge*diet*08 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.8%)
    Diet:
    CD Sole Source
    hey dancing, thanks for sharing your space with me...

i love seeing my tickers go down, i change my weight one with every pound that i lose (not just on weigh in days). its great seeing BMI go down too.

good luck lovey ill be here tomorrow, hoping to change ticker to 11,7 tomorrow or friday (fingers crossed) so a stone to go! yee haw...

shake off that cold my dear xxx

12. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    You're sounding so positive, which is fantastic to hear - good luck!

Gxx

13. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

:D 26 days :D

:party0049::party0049:

14. Toothfairy

Toothfairy Full Member

Diet:
    Interested in doing cambridge diet
    Hi dancing you have done fantastically on the vlcd's as said before you really are an inspiration. Well done!!!:)

15. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

Another good day .... tick tock tick tock, that ticker is going DOWN. Still as focussed. DIDN'T go on the bike today though. But did give my thighs a damn good work out while I weeded the garden. Boy I really need to build those muscles up. So, I'm not going to feel guilty about the bike.

May get my hair done tomorrow - or I may delay it until I get to BMI 25. Haven't decided. I am getting a massage tomorrow - in desperate need as my shoulders and back are clicking vociferously with every move. Well overdue for one .... of course, if I'd been doing my yoga I wouldn't need the massage. Speaking of yoga - new dvd has not arrived yet. Checked on amazon and it is saying it will be dispatched next week (if I'm lucky) ... wish they would give accurate estimates before you pay. Oh well something to look forward to.

Off to just sit and look at my ticker now :D

16. Prettyfacebut?

Prettyfacebut? ...body-has-caught-up!!!!

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(34.47%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Ooooo look at you!!!
    2 and a bit hours to go and you're onto day 25!!!!!
    X

17. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

:chores016: yippee 25 days to go and 4 days until weigh in and I know it is going to be a loss I am happy with and that keeps me on track to get to my healthy BMI.

I'm having a massage today too. Not only do I need one but I deserve one. a good non-food treat. Think I will get my haircut today if they can fit me in. Would love a bit of colour added too but that can be my treat at the end of all this.

Unlike all you lucky people, I have to go to work this evening. But, hey, on Monday morning when everyone goes to work .... I'll be on my way home and preparing to enjoy MY 4 and half day weekend :D :party0016:

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. Prettyfacebut?

Prettyfacebut? ...body-has-caught-up!!!!

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(34.47%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good Morning Dancing,

You've got me hooked.(logging on from work again:eek:)

Happy Day25!!!!!!

Hope its a good one!!

XX

20. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

Thank you!!

I don't write much on these really but it is nice that someone reads it :). Ahhh, it's Friday - spend all day on here :).

hope you are doing well and that you keep yourself occupied over the weekend.

x

21. esmeotto

esmeotto Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    What a great focusing idea Dancing, as you say just like a countdown to Christmas or a holiday, and a great prize of BMI 25 at the end. You can see the light at the end of the tunnel now :D
    It's great that you are so focused and positive, it's really shining through in your posts.
    Have a great day, and enjoy your well deserved massage.
    You are a fantastic inspiration!

Helenx

22. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

New hair, new me. Very glad I decided to get my hair cut today rather than wait until I reach BMI25... it really needed it and I feel different as a result.

I'm still focussed - had more protein than I'm allowed for my aam today but I chose to do it rather than doing it without control iykwim. I now have a weekend of work ahead of me but that's okay - it will mean that once the work is complete I'll be one day away from my next weigh in.

Had a text from my CDC today - spurring me on .... she must have been getting tired of me turning up and saying I'd lost my way for a day or so. I was glad I didn't need her encouragement but very grateful that she thought to give me a kick up my butt prior to the weekend.

Will only write on this once a day over the weekend rather than checking it morning and night. I know I'll stay on track with no problem at all.

Bought a pair of jeans and a pair of trousers from Next today (v. naughty to spend money now but I felt my new hair needed some new clothes to go with it - also bought a vesty top thingame). The trousers fit well for now but will be too big soon. They are a size 14. The jeans are also a size 14 .... but they give me a muffin top. My thighs look good in them though - always my biggest part of me - thunder thighs did not describe them. So, that is my second goal - to fit my new size 14 jeans from Next without the muffin top .... still quite a bit of fat to shift really..... I think I will stay on 790/810 (once I get there) for an extended time as although I'm focussing on BMI25 here, I think I'll want to lose another stone after reaching that point.

Anyway, ramble ramble ramble... better get ready to go to work.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.