My daughter said...

Phoenix101

'Mum, please stop ordering clothes online, eveything you buy looks baggy and if you are going to lose another couple of stone it is such a waste of time and money'..save it for the january sales' . The clothes I bought were a size 16....haven't ordered anything in a 16 for the last 3 years!!!! Loving that comment, loving exante and loving my willpower at the minute...haven't felt this good about myself in years and just wanted to share (not boasting, just excited)..roll on January..hope I can keep this up!!! :D

Loving exante and loving my willpower at the minute...haven't felt this good about myself in years..hope I can keep this up!!! :D

That's just how I feel :)

awwww ....:) so happy for u

You are doing it ! Well done -- just think what you will be ordering in 2 months time!

Well done such a fab feeling yeah save your money for a big blow out Hun xxx

Thanks ladies..think I will try to save some dosh and have a brilliant time in the sales and not have to wander round evans and inspire ranges this year whooohoooo!!!! Another wee goal to aim for...roll on 2012!!:D

What a lovely daughter, great incentive a shopping spree in the January sales. Even more reason to carry on the journey. You are doing really well xx

You have done great. Roll on the jan sales yay :)

Well done, that was a lovely thing to hear i bet!! I'm tempted to go out and buy some new bits but really trying to hold off!! x

Thank you, I find it tough going at times but really want to lose this weight and get the 'old me' back..keep going everyone. My weight loss seems to be slowing down this week but it's to be expected I just hope I am able to push on through to my weigh in on Monday. I am doing my AAM week from then so going to really going to persevere over the weekend and see what happens. Good luck everybody. I'll use the boards for inspiration and support :)

Back