My diary, for my own sanity

S2331

Hi all,

This is my diary, will post my food, thoughts and exercise. Need to shift about 7lbs as I have gained a bit recently.

Going through a funny time, moved abroad, ended things with my boyfriend, bit unhappy and lonely but will post my thoughts here in order to clear my head!

I'm currently using MFP to calorie count. Going to aim for about 1400 a day with exercise and see how it goes.

So day one.

Weird time to start a diary as it is fast approaching Xmas!

I want to prove I can behave normally around food, not starve not binge!

Currently in UK visiting family, it's so nice to be home but the choice of food and different products is actually amazing compared to where I live. Walking around asda is like santas grotto!

B- oat burst porridge apricot and honey 136 cals
Medium chopped banana 100 cal with a tea spoon of honey 40 cals
100 ml skimmed milk 30 cals

=306 cals

Snack- m&s (oh how I miss you!) count on us vanilla yoghurt 60 cals

Starting my Xmas shopping today so out and about in town! Least I'll be on my feet as I am missing the gym, will be having lunch out with my mum so looking forward to a good old English jacket with beans and salad!

So to finish off my diary for the day,

Lunch - I did get my jacket potato and beans in the end, easily pleased! Looked on mfp going for 350 cals as about an average, had it without butter and was a medium ish potato.

Snack- mini Jaffa cakes 142 I thinks

Dinner - asda reduced calorie tuna pasta bake 314 cals
Broccoli 60 cals roughy, about a cup full.

Pear 55 cals

So under for the day and I did a 20 min jog and Xmas shopped for hours!

Loving all the Christmassy atmosphere everywhere! In the Uk till 30th, won't want to go home!

Day 2.

Visiting the London office of my firm today then off to meet some family in harrods later to see the Xmas lights etc! Can't wait but it's days like today that make me nervous, all the unexpected things you can't plan for a probably a big craving for a caramel latte at the train station.

Hoping to make a good impression at the office as one day I hope to transfer home but with the economy like it is here I doubt it will be for a while! Haven't really planned what to wear, wish I had some nice boots that fit!! Ahhhh.

Will have a nice filling breakfast before I go!

B- oat so simple golden syrup porridge pot 217 cals. I could live off these for the rest of my life!!!

M&s count of us raspberry yoghurt 65 cals

Total

Welcome to Minimins and glad to hear you're having a lovely Christmas here in the UK. You're doing really well with your food, so keep it up :) x

tweekedgirl said:
Welcome to Minimins and glad to hear you're having a lovely Christmas here in the UK. You're doing really well with your food, so keep it up :) x

Thanks a lot, hope you have a lovely Xmas too! Will look out to see if you have a diary. X

The rest of yesterday wasn't so great.

L- in London had a small bow of homemade veg soup and a cappuccino.

On train was starving so had a bag of shapers salted popcorn this was so yummy!

........ Then met my friends at zizzis! Love it there and have missed it so had started and main ooops!

Bruchetta To start and mushroom risotto for main!

Reckon I am over on calories but this is about normal habits too so not overboard really!

Today

B- oat so simple apple and blueberry 130 cals
M&s raspberry yoghurt 75 cals. Off to a kids music group with my niece so hope to be active a bit and will be good and healthy rest of the day!

205 so far

Only had one biscuit at the kids music group, was a Xmas party so they had all brought party food, nothin much appealed to me apart from the mini mince pies but thought it wasn't worth it.

We then took my niece to indoor play area where I climbed about a bit with her so more activity!

L- at the play area had home made veg soup and a small ciabatta slice without butter. Herbal tea.

Got home and was peckish so had a small bowl of fruit and fibre and a pear. 200 cals roughly I'd say.

T- quorn cottage pie 213 cals
Mixed veg 100 cals roughly
Muller light rhubarb 91cals

Had a cadburys highlights too.

Again difficult to have accurate calories but felt I didn't really over eat, shouldn't have had the cereal I guess!

Back