My diary- Karla-Dukan Diet

karlagiselle

Hi everyone!

Ive never been a part of a forum before but i find that i need help and support on my weight loss journey. The winter brought with it a few extra pounds, as it does every year, but i would like to lose weight and stay at that goal weight without that yo-yo affect. Thats why I'm trying the Dukan diet.

I'm 27 years old, 5ft tall, 163lbs, BMI: 31.8, Goal: 126lbs by 9/14/2012, and consolidated and done by 03/07/2013. Im having a hard time sticking with it. Ive started the Dukan Diet several times and never manage to get past the Attack phase. Im hoping keeping a diary and being a part of this forum will help me this time around. Im also a foodie! I LOVE food and I tend to over-indulge. Im not the greatest cook so cooking for myself on this diet, I tend to keep it simple and get bored quicky.

I started on 05/09/2012 so im on day 3. I have experienced headaches and fatigue but im pushing through.

Day 1
B: Protein Shake
L: 2 Scrambked eggs and 4 pieces of turkey bacon
D: Rotisserie Chicken
S: 1 1/2 tablespoons of Oat bran
Bev: 1 cup of coffee w/1 packet of splenda
1 1/2 liters of water

No skin with the chicken and I like my oat bran mixed with a little almond milk and 1/2 a packet of splenda. I then pop it in the microwave for 30 seconds.

Day 2
B: Protein Shake
L: 2 Scrambked eggs and 4 pieces of turkey bacon
D: Rotisserie Chicken
S: 1 1/2 tablespoons of Oat bran
Bev: 1 cup of coffee w/1 packet of splenda
1 1/2 liters of water

day 3
pretty much the same thing, i just plan to change it up for dinner. I know this seems extremely repetitive and boring (you must be thinking 'no wonder she gets bored') but again im not the greatest cook and i will definetely eat this stuff because i love how i make these things! lol!

Ive decided to weigh myself once a week so my next weigh in is 05/16/2012

I dont know much about the diet you on but good luck have a good week

Thanks Pookie! Its a low carb diet that consists of 4 phases. The first two are the weight loss phases and the last two are to start incorporating carbs back into your diet and maintaining your weight loss without gaining it all the weight back.

Back