Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

My Diary - Losing the baby weight!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by RoxieP, 22 April 2011 Social URL.

1. RoxieP

RoxieP Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.7lb(15.07%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    To think I thought I was fat before I got pregnant! Put on nearly 4 stone altogether. A stone of it came off pretty easily post birth, and I had lost a few more pounds when I started slimming world 2 weeks later. Have now lost 13.5lbs in 13 weeks. Not that great really - I had been wavering a bit, however last week I took it really seriously and lost 4lb!

This week is not going so well. I have used nearly all my 105 weekly syns (I am allowed a full 15 a day as I am breastfeeding) in 2 days on hot cross buns and an Easter egg! Oh well, at least I have actually synned them instead of just pretending they never happened! Last week I did the same, I had a couple of days where I went way over, but I made up for it by having less syns on other days and I still had a good loss...

Fingers crossed!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RoxieP

RoxieP Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.7lb(15.07%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Went for a picnic today with some old school friends who were down visiting from London. They said they would bring the food, but I still took along some things that I had in that would be suitable for me to eat. So didn't slip up at all really apart from a small glass of cava which was 6.5 syns (would have been rude not to!) and I had a cup of tea at their parents places later with one sugar which would be 1 syn. Luckily their was lots left over from the stuff I took to the picnic some I'm going to have that for a nice easy dinner! :)

4. RoxieP

RoxieP Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.7lb(15.07%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Well chuffed as I went to a bbq at my mum and dad's today and loads of poeple said I was looking skinny!

Mustn't get complacent though as I have been a bit naughty today, not disastrously so , but had a couple of slithers of cake and half a cream tea...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.