My diary of loseing 90 pounds, want to feel like me again!

sophie1

I have started threads on here so many times, usually after something has happened making me feel fat and it pushes me into dieting. This is good for a couple of days but then I cave in to temptation and instantly regret it.

There is lots happening in my life at the moment I am finishing uni this week and moving in with my boyfriend. I have realised that the only thing holding me back from being 100% happy is my weight, it gets me down everyday. Every situation I am in, I compare myself to other people to the point where I put off going out with friends because I feel so fat next to them all. I just had a friends wedding and some people I hadn't seen since before uni and they didn't even recognise me. Enough is enough, if my happiness hinges on me losing weight I am going to do something about it!

I do not start work until September so I am going to make this summer about ME and getting my life on track, how I want it to be! I am planning on cooking lots of healthy meals, walking everyday and generally looking after myself. I am actually excited about this.

I see everyones success stories and I always think "I could never do that", well I have decided I will never know until I try. I have set my goal to lose 2 pounds a week eating 1500 calories.

I have set mini goals to try and keep me on track, if I can get to a size 12/14 for xmas I will be happy. I will be able to go and buy nice dresses and things to wear at all the parties. However, I would like to get down to a size 10/12 so about 10 stone.

Wish me luck!

Don't be afraid to shout at me if my will starts to falter haha!

Haha opps just realised I spelt the title wrong! losing not loseing haha. that's what happens when you start a diet at midnight after a bottle of wine!

Good luck everyone today, im going to a farmers market with my boyfriend later but will only buy healthy things, there is always plenty of nice drinks, soup etc.

My plan is to bring a banana with me so whenever im tempted by chocolate or crisps I can have my banana.

Good luck everyone today!

Today wasn't too bad overall....
Breakfast - banana -100
lunch - my boyfriend ended up making a picnic with no healthy things at all haha......
mini pork pie - guessing 300?
ham baguette - no butter - 600?
couple of squares of fudge - 200?

Im hoping these guesses are about right!

dinner-
1 piece of birds eye peri peri chicken - 150
half a sachet of cous cous - 170
broccoli - 50

evening snack - banana - 100

Im guessing this is about 1700 but cant be sure. I do feel a lot less bloated and stuff than normal so I must be on the right track!

I forgot to weigh myself this morning so going to weigh in the morning.

Hope everyone else had a good day

Hi everybody just a quick update on how ive been getting on. I havent had the internet until now to be able to log on. I am in Ireland at the moment with my boyfriend so do not have any scales but am coming back next Wednesday, so i will weigh in them before my official weigh in on the 30th.

I was quite good last week and managed to cut out snacks, so hopefully sticking to 3 meals a day has helped. So far this week has been really good and i have been out walking everyday.

Im hoping i reach my goal at the end of the month!

Back