My diary of ranting

Surfer Sal

Ive opened this page to off load my head. Ok. So im trying to maintain 12km a day cycle its my first wk. im actually pushing myself cause i dont want to be on this diet forever. However i know im trippin myself up looking so far ahead but u just cant help it. Im 15st7. Im determined to achieve this battle with weight loss but time frame is so daunting.
I guess i really need that first weigh in to boost me into 2nd gear.
Day six now done. Its 1am. Cant sleep again with hunger. Sippin more water here to fill up. So actually im into day seven now but my weigh in not till monday. Come on missus, u can do this. Im stronger than people think. Time to show what i can do when i set my mind to task. Come on. Ok enough for today. Sip sip more water shut up and sleep :))

Day seven. Made myself drink more water thru the night. Woke up this morning and i feel great. Headaches gone. Dont feel cold at all. Excited now for my weigh in on monday.

Good to see you're in high spirits! I know when you get all grumpy its difficult to remind yourself that it'll pass so well done for staying strong!
What are you doing over the weekend for shakes if your weigh in isnt till monday?

Sort of yes and no. Its not ALL water weight, but around 50-60% of it will be, but the rest is allllll you!! :D
The first week is usually the best loss so with 2extra days on top i bet you'll be flying :)

Actually day seven. Cant believe it. Weigh in tomorrow. I feel amazing. Thought i would never get thru a saturday nite. But i did. The boys were munchin on junk being the wkend and my hubby had some vino which we wud normally share a bottle on a sat nite it didnt bother me not having any. I sipped on a green tea. Im thrilled with myself. Hope rain keeps off so i can go on my cycle today. I find it helps to be active and out of the house away from temptation. Roll on wk 2 xx

Ok a slight slip. Goodfellas pizza. Pepperoni. I robbed 4 of the Pepperoni slices. I feel terrible. Have i broke my ketosis now :(

No you will be fine as long as you didn't eat the base!

All in all that could have been worse! I would have nibbled for sure!
How tou feeling today?

Im feeling great tks. With my first weigh in under my belt im totally racing for the goal on this one. How r u? Have to admit still making the dinner for the family is tough but i want this so bad. I have a suitcase of amazing clothes in the attic i so want to fit into. So im pushing ahead xxx

I know the feeling. I actually had a bit of a 'sod it' moment today where i felt so fugly that i just wanted to pack it all in and retreat under the duvet, even though its weigh in day when i should be perky and the like.
I was so worried i was gonna see a gain but ive lost 3lbs. Was ok about that but not overlly happy. But then i just edited my stats on here and it shows that ive gone down into the 270 bracket. That alone made me happy as for the past year ive been tottering around in the 290s, then on Lt this month managed the 280s but getting into the 70s has really lit a spark in me, so today im gonna ride the wave. The loss itself is both great and standard, but putting me into another bracket is really the motivator.

We all have goals big or large, mine seem to be 10lbs brackets and yours is a trunk of clothes waiting to be worn. Shows we all have our determinations.

What dis your gp say btw? X

Omg we must b twins in some way. Cant believe we had the same day. I just felt crappy. Like as if i had lost no weight. Tired and miserable. Just wanted to eat something. I have retreated to my bedroom in the hope i go to bed early sleep and wake up a better person. Made spag bol today for the boys just wanted a big bowl of pasta and sauce. Sooo hard. But battled thru. Hope tomorrow is better day. Great results. Another 3lb. Well done u. Keep in touch. Xxx

Hi Sal how you doing? :)

Im doing ok. I wont lie. Im finding it a bit hard. But im stubborn and wont give in. The weather is awful so cant get out to exercise which is makin my day long. I keep thinkin of the way i want to look and what i will wear and that keeps me fixed. between hols coming up, a spa break with the girls, and my sons confirmation these all are helping to keep me focused. I find when i get down i go on the littlewoods website and look at the dresses and pick out what i would buy if i was slimmer :) mad as this is. It works for me. How are you doing???

Back