Step 1 Sole Source My diary so far encouragement please!!

missymorris

S: 18st0lb C: 15st5.0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 38.1 Loss: 2st9lb(14.68%)
Hi guys I have been a secret reader of most diaries and posts with occasionally leaving the odd message
I am on sole source and in my 6th week doing well got another 2 half 3 stone to loose was just wondering how others are finding it.
Thanks for reading! X

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Pixle

Hi Missy Morris! How have you found the past six weeks? I've got my second WI tonight :/

Have a good week xx

missymorris

Hi pixie I have found it quite easy I'm
Looking to do the full six weeks with no food so six weeks left! By then I'm hoping to be 12 stone I was 17 11 when I started I'm now 15.1 on my scales at home or 15.5 on my councillors
It's so nice for people to say I look well. Or that I look like I have lost a lot of weight ! How you finding it !!? X

Pixle

Wow you're doing so well! I'm glad you've found it easy. Hope it continues that way :) xx

missymorris

Yeah me too! How about you
You have a long way to go or nearly finished x

Pixle

I've got just over three stone to shift. I get married in 29 days so hoping to lose the majority once we're back from honeymoon ( I'm planning to take a stash of tetrapaks with me!)

Have a great day xx

missymorris

Yeah that would be a good idea! Sorry I didn't reply just got in from work
What week are you on? X

Pixle

Hi. 3rd week for me, had second WI on Monday. Very sleepy tonight think I'll have an early one with some water (fun fun fun!) xx

jas_maya

Hey every1, I have jus joined the forum as I have been reading all about cd before I started it on here! Have to say u all are very motivating! I'm on my 3rd day.. And going for my 1 st weigh in on Saturday.. I've tried every diet under the sun but nothing has worked.. Really hoping this does, I have 4 stones to get off! Does any1 how long this takes, and how are all Ur diets going ? :)

Pixle

Hiya Jas. How are you feeling so far? xx

missymorris

Hi jas and welcome I'm coming to end of week 7 by end of April I would have completed 12 weeks on sole source
I had tried every diet too and nothing worked
Apart from this one
How you finding it x