Step 1 Sole Source My diary so far encouragement please!!

missymorris

Hi guys I have been a secret reader of most diaries and posts with occasionally leaving the odd message
I am on sole source and in my 6th week doing well got another 2 half 3 stone to loose was just wondering how others are finding it.
Thanks for reading! X

Hi Missy Morris! How have you found the past six weeks? I've got my second WI tonight :/

Have a good week xx

Hi pixie I have found it quite easy I'm
Looking to do the full six weeks with no food so six weeks left! By then I'm hoping to be 12 stone I was 17 11 when I started I'm now 15.1 on my scales at home or 15.5 on my councillors
It's so nice for people to say I look well. Or that I look like I have lost a lot of weight ! How you finding it !!? X

Wow you're doing so well! I'm glad you've found it easy. Hope it continues that way :) xx

Yeah me too! How about you
You have a long way to go or nearly finished x

I've got just over three stone to shift. I get married in 29 days so hoping to lose the majority once we're back from honeymoon ( I'm planning to take a stash of tetrapaks with me!)

Have a great day xx

Yeah that would be a good idea! Sorry I didn't reply just got in from work
What week are you on? X

Hi. 3rd week for me, had second WI on Monday. Very sleepy tonight think I'll have an early one with some water (fun fun fun!) xx

Hey every1, I have jus joined the forum as I have been reading all about cd before I started it on here! Have to say u all are very motivating! I'm on my 3rd day.. And going for my 1 st weigh in on Saturday.. I've tried every diet under the sun but nothing has worked.. Really hoping this does, I have 4 stones to get off! Does any1 how long this takes, and how are all Ur diets going ? :)

Hiya Jas. How are you feeling so far? xx

Hi jas and welcome I'm coming to end of week 7 by end of April I would have completed 12 weeks on sole source
I had tried every diet too and nothing worked
Apart from this one
How you finding it x

Back