My Diary - start date 2-2-2013

bramblec

Hello all,

i have been lurking for some time and have in the past read the threads for inspiration. :D

In 2011 I joined LL and successfully got down to a size 12/14, lowest weight 11 st 3lbs (I think) which was actually the lowest weight I have been in the last 20 odd years! I was sooo very pleased BUT took my eye off the ball... Life happens.... Food & drink happens... Weight gain happens!!:(

My heaviest was over 19 stone about 2 months before the birth of my daughter in 2005! I gave up weighing so actually was probably heavier. In May 2006 I had a gastric band, which I paid for myself at a cost of £7500 gulp... I went from 16 stone to 13 stone and that was that. Had quite a few problems but I won't dwell, it was the right decision at the time and it still prevents me from eating huge meals which is something I suppose.

The last 12 months have been quite stressfull, mostly work pressure related and I have gained nearly 3.5 stones in just over 12 months.. Incredibly :eek: but today is another start and I have gone for S&S which after reading the reviews seems a good choice, I have actually been excited about starting the diet - yes I know what a weirdo!! But actually this type of diet suits me well, knowing exactly what I can have, no counting points or calories, just a packet, job done :D

i am feeling confident, and am already nearly 3/4 way through day 1 and feeling good.

Thank you for reading, I will hope to keep my diary going over the forthcoming months, I plan to get past the 11st 3lb this time and then bloomin stay there!!!:rolleyes:

G x

Back