My Diary to being Slim&Slinky

Slim&slinky

Hello everyone, I'm still a Newbie here and thought I better start my food diary!
I'm 5ft 5 and started this journey at my biggest of 12stone2
In my first week I lost 6lbs, then I lost 1lb and last week I STS. So I figured I need all the support I can get to stay on track and this food diary is to help me be accountable and when it's working its a record that I hope helps others as much as reading everyone elses diarys have helped me.

Today Friday 4th May 2012

Breakfast:

Oat So Easy Porridge, made with water, then defrosted berries
(rasberries, blackberries, red currants, black currants) 1 strawberry on top

Black Coffee (going to save my milk allowance to hopefully make my first smash pizza later!
Diet coke

Alpen Light Choc Fudge bar - 3 syns (they are over a bit quick though arent they? lol still weighing up if they are worth those 3 syns, know I can have 2 as a healthy extra but dont find them that filling.. alternatives anyone? )

Last edited:
Slim&slinky said:
Hello everyone, I'm still a Newbie here and thought I better start my food diary!
I'm 5ft 5 and started this journey at my biggest of 12stone2
In my first week I lost 6lbs, then I lost 1lb and last week I STS. So I figured I need all the support I can get to stay on track and this food diary is to help me be accountable and when it's working its a record that I hope helps others as much as reading everyone elses diarys have helped me.

Deleted what I previously ate on Friday as didn't finish it so starting again today.

Weigh in last night. Had lost 1lb so total of 8lb in 4 weeks so far.

Tuesday 8th May
Breakfast: 1 muller light vanilla yoghurt (free)
1tea with skimmed milk

Back