My diary to size 12 jeans!

Jtwobble

Well after loosing lots of weight on ww last year, managed to undo all that good work over the winter. I could make excuses (work, stress, dark nights....) but I won't ! So, I'm now trying exante and I'm 1 week in today. And it's actually ok. I'm not sure how much weight I've lost in first week because I was too chicken to weigh my self last week (pathetic eh ) but I'm 13st 4 today and I feel a bit less wobbly; so I'll be mean and estimate 4 lbs.

so, my observations so far:

- porridge was vile on first taste, so sweet. But later in the week I tried it with a generous teaspoon of cinnamon and it was much more palatable.

- both types of bar are quite nice, don't taste dietey really - a slight different texture but nice and convenient if out and about.

- shakes a nice but I need to use the blender or the shaker to get a decent (non lumpy) texture, and adding the water first seems to help. Adding some ice cubes ( blender) is nice, as is some coffee in the vanilla (makes a sort of latte) and a hot chocolate made with mint tea (mmmm, minty).

- pasta is strange, takes ages to become soft. And taste much better with black pepper and a blob of mustard. Ok when I need a savoury hit though.

- I'm not totally 'total solution', I've been having either a small chicken breast or a few prawns wit my tea. Seems more manageable for me.

thats it for week 1 - bring on week 2!!

And my weight today ??? (6 days later...). Drum roll.... 4lbs ! Chuffed.
I have been having 3 items per day plus about 200 cals (working solution lite !) but on Sunday I did have a small roast dinner, but noticed I couldn't eat as much as usual (that was a 1200 cal day). I'm keeping track of cals and nutrients on fitness pal too - keeps me on the straight and narrow. I've decided ketosis is ok but not the be all and end all, after all if I'm putting less in then I will loose weight and the odd potato makes things sustainable for me.

Back