My diary to successful Health.

chocaslim

adores posting
Hello well its time for me to say goodbye to ww at home and to say hello to sw ive had a great time doing ww at home and have lost weight its a great diet which does work BUT!!!! im leaving for 2 reasons the first being im 6lbs away from target and don't want to count points for the rest of my life. my secound reason is I have a nine year old daughter who is starting to talk about her weight saying she is fat (she isn't but I can see she is bigger than others her age) I tend to eat a lot of ww products ready meals and treats and my daughter has noticed this and will now walk around shopping isle picking things up looking for point values...... i'm not happy about my nine year old taking a big interest in dieting and her weight just yet Sooooooooooooo! ive decided to swap over to sw where I can make free meals with the healthy 1/3rd superfree and talk to my daughter about the healthy foods im cooking from scratch rather than the ready meals and sweet products ive been eating. PLEASE note I love ww but its now time for me to move on. I will wi tomorrow morning so I can start afresh and keep an eye on my loses I'm not sure if i'll gain during my first week as ive been quite restricted on ww.

Hello well its time for me to say goodbye to ww at home and to say hello to sw ive had a great time doing ww at home and have lost weight its a great diet which does work BUT!!!! im leaving for 2 reasons the first being im 6lbs away from target and don't want to count points for the rest of my life. my secound reason is I have a nine year old daughter who is starting to talk about her weight saying she is fat (she isn't but I can see she is bigger than others her age) I tend to eat a lot of ww products ready meals and treats and my daughter has noticed this and will now walk around shopping isle picking things up looking for point values...... i'm not happy about my nine year old taking a big interest in dieting and her weight just yet Sooooooooooooo! ive decided to swap over to sw where I can make free meals with the healthy 1/3rd superfree and talk to my daughter about the healthy foods im cooking from scratch rather than the ready meals and sweet products ive been eating. PLEASE note I love ww but its now time for me to move on. I will wi tomorrow morning so I can start afresh and keep an eye on my loses I'm not sure if i'll gain during my first week as ive been quite restricted on ww.

Sounds like the perfect incentive to switch! You'll love sw, even though I've dipped in and out of diets over the last few years, the food I enjoy is always ok on sw. Nice fresh healthy food :) good luck, I am subscribing to support you x

Hi thanks ive tried sw in the past and enjoyed all the cooking from scratch and my daughter enjoys helping too. I need to try and steer clear of pasta as I have polycystic ovaries and it flares up with lots of carbs which is another downside to ww I loved their cakes and im also wheat intolerant. Have you a diary on here? x

Hi thanks ive tried sw in the past and enjoyed all the cooking from scratch and my daughter enjoys helping too. I need to try and steer clear of pasta as I have polycystic ovaries and it flares up with lots of carbs which is another downside to ww I loved their cakes and im also wheat intolerant. Have you a diary on here? x

Yep i have just started a new one :) I am dairy intolerant and have a slight wheat intolerance too so we are on similar starting blocks there. I really enjoy proper home cooked food too, it's great that your daughter helps, how old is she? Can't wait for my boys to have an interest, they do occasionally now but are only 4 ATM. X

my daughter is nine she has mild aspergers and can be very hard work but love her to bits helping me prepare meals is normally a great distraction for when she's about to flip. have you much to lose im aiming for another 6lbs but with easter coming up I think it will take a while hubbys bought me a huge dark chocolate bunny and dad turned up with a massive aftereights egg :17729:

my daughter is nine she has mild aspergers and can be very hard work but love her to bits helping me prepare meals is normally a great distraction for when she's about to flip. have you much to lose im aiming for another 6lbs but with easter coming up I think it will take a while hubbys bought me a huge dark chocolate bunny and dad turned up with a massive aftereights egg :17729:

Yum after eights, love them!! I can imagine that is difficult with your daughter, but a great tactic for distraction :)

Yep unfortunately I've a few stone to lose but am hoping this time I can do it and keep it off. I struggle with stress eating which when working full time and with 4yo twins, stress is a big part of life lol. I've been in and out of a few diets over the last few years and have decided to go back to sw as eating fresh food is what I like best, but also to go back to group to see if this will focus me and get me through. Fingers crossed eh x

well a successful day today and i'm just planning a weeks diary which I'l put on here then just update any snacks and drinks.

Breakfast-Weetabix with skimmed milk- both healthy extras A+B, Lunch-A Large Salad and salmon, Dinner- A large salad and crabsticks, 2x poached eggs and guerkins, Supper- porridge with yoghurt other healthy extra B. syns- mini twister lolly-2.5- it seems I am to go away on business for a few days and as I am my husbands accountant/administrator this is necessary not sure how this is to work out with my own cleaning business or how the food side of things will work out I will try and keep things up dated.

Breakfast-Weetabix with skimmed milk- both healthy extras A+B, Lunch-A Large Salad and salmon, Dinner- A large salad and crabsticks, 2x poached eggs and guerkins, Supper- porridge with yoghurt other healthy extra B. syns- mini twister lolly-2.5- it seems I am to go away on business for a few days and as I am my husbands accountant/administrator this is necessary not sure how this is to work out with my own cleaning business or how the food side of things will work out I will try and keep things up dated.

Good luck with your time away, harvester is always a good bet if there is one local x

Back