my diary

sukislim

Hi I am new on here, thought I would start a diary with hopes it will keep me motivated. I am not new to SW have joined quite a few times, the 1st time I joined I lost 5 stone and was 1 stone from target, then life changed, change in career and piled all the weight back on plus some.

I have rejoined a few times but never could get back into it. i tried WW online and lasted a week, realised wasn't right for me. I know SW, I know it works as long as i stick to it. Think I am in right place now I joined last Wednesday and have been doing plan 100% and enjoying it! it does feel different this time. I am hoping to lose 6 and a half stone, I am vegetarian so will be doing green days.

so will let u know my first WI result on wednesday, fingerscrossed I have lost :)

Good luck sukslim although sounds to me that you know what your doing seeing as you had a good loss before. Have a lovely day. Boo xxx

Thank you boo68, I just need motivation this time as tend to get bored easily and start wanting everything I shouldn't.

Well had first weigh in lost 6lbs which is great well chuffed. Then went friends and a had SW meal but pudding after which I can never work syns out for, hmmm why could I not say no and wait till I get home and have a curly wurly. I am managing so far to ignore sweets and biscuits at work which has always been one of my down falls. Just hope I can keep motivated as tend to go down hill after week one in past. hope I lose a pound next week so I get half stone award.

Back