• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

my diary

Time to start a food diary as im not 100% sure if im doing this right any comments would be gratefully received to put me in the right direction :)

1/4 of a melon
2 poached eggs
1 asda pitta bread to dip in the yolk

spaghetti bolognese
(made with pasata, onion yellow pepper, and extra lean mince)

1/2 pt skimmed milk
i also had 2 big pears
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Friday's Grub

fat free greek yogurt

somked ham and 28g cheese in Asda pitta (bread healthy extra A and B)
2 beetroot

SW potato wedges
Backed beans

3 rich tea biscuits (6 syns)
Last edited:

Silver Member
Looks fine to me :) though i think i would be starving eating your menu lol. No syns thursday?? They are there to be eaten! And enjoyed. Maybe add a bit more super free to lunch and tea. Goodluck xx
yeah im aware or the lack of sf food,
Im not very adventurous with food im afraid and i struggle to think of stuff to have at lunch time. it was so easy when i just had chocolate and cakes He he. I realy dont like salads and veges much.
Why don't you try having home made soup I just threw loads of veg into a pan 2 stock cubes and voilà you have a great lunchtime meal that's free too and tasty and you can keep eating it until your full. I felt like you last week first weigh in and decided to change my attitude as I have lost 2 stone on this diet before baby so keep going and maybe go online for new ideas x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss Diaries 0
Introductions 0
Slimming World 2
Weight Loss Diaries 16
Exante - Diaries 15