My Diary

teacup83

Well today is my first day, I weighed myself this morning at a shocking 290lbs! I am aiming to eventually get down to 10st (140lbs) so that means I have 150lbs to lose...more than half of me! I've never been slim, at 14 I was a size 14 so not even sure my body will know how to cope at 10st lol. I am aiming to reach my target by Summer 2016 as I 'should' be graduating from a midwifery degree and there will be a graduation ball in around September so would like to wear a nice dress.
I was in Uni today and had porridge for breakfast (the canteen didn't have any fruit!), lunch was a jacket potato with baked beans (no butter/marg). I am having a turkey salad sandwich for dinner with a muller light and a banana! Does this sound ok??
Hope everyone is doing well. I look forward to getting to know you all... I'll be around for a while!

Hi, menu sounds really healthy and low im fat, goodluck with your journey, the forum is a bit quiet at the moment but im here to subscribe. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Tamzy. It does seem very quiet... can almost see tumbleweeds lol
Day 2 went ok I think - porridge and a banana for breakfast, lunch was a turkey salad sandwich (no marg/butter) with an apple and a muller light, snacks of carrot sticks, celery and sultanas. Dinner was turkey stir fry with rice noodles and a little soy sauce.... nom nom
Feeling ready for day 3. Bring it on.

Well breakfast was weekabix with semi skimmed milk and a banana. I had an apple mid morning. Lunch was a jacket potato with beans and salad (no marg/butter). Going to have a banana now but not sure what I'm having for dinner. Really fancy poached egg on toast with tinned tomato. Think I may have that but not sure if I can have marg on it without side effects :/
Will see what I fancy nearer the time. Hope everyone is having a good day x

Haha i know, no doubt most people will be back after xmas. Your doing really well, years back when i was on xenical i did use a bit of light flora butter a few times a week without any trouble, alot of people use a bit of butter as long as you stick to the daily fat guide line, i no someone who had side effects from eating eggs but i was fine eating it, all trial and error lol. Enjoy dinner! Sounds lush xxx

I'm always backwards... starting a diet before Christmas. I must be crazy!

I think its the best time to start, makes you more aware of food choices over the festive season, plus you wont put on aa much over the new year. Not crazy at all lol, its hard tho xx

Especially with assignment stress... I am mainly impressed with having resisted chocolate with totm

Thats what i call controll, i tend to eat my body weight in chocolate at Totm. Im terrible xx

Me too usually. The fear of repocusions seems to be enough atm. Hope it lasts. Well I did have my poached eggs on toast and tinned tomatoes. Was super yummy x

Me too usually. The fear of repocusions seems to be enough atm. Hope it lasts. Well I did have my poached eggs on toast and tinned tomatoes. Was super yummy x

Yeah i think thats the whole point of the pill lol, to make you so scared that you wont step out of line. I no i was scared to eat it hahs. Your giving me meal ideas, ive never eaten tinned tomatoes before, ive only added it to pasta meals, i must try it. Glad you enjoyed it. Xx

Yeah i think thats the whole point of the pill lol, to make you so scared that you wont step out of line. I no i was scared to eat it hahs. Your giving me meal ideas, ive never eaten tinned tomatoes before, ive only added it to pasta meals, i must try it. Glad you enjoyed it. Xx

Tinned tomatoes are yummy... especially with ground black pepper and poached eggs nom nom.

Day 4 and feeling good.
Breakfast -weetabix with semi skimmed milk and a banana
Lunch - Ham Salad sandwich with an apple and muller light
Dinner - Chicken (slow cooked) with vegetables (mashed potato/sweed, broccoli, carrots and brussel sprouts)

Im going to buy the diced ones to try tomorrow! Your menu for today looks yummy. Xxx

Am also posting in WeMITTS part of the forum now hun so think I will continue posting my diary/meals over there as I will get confused having two running simultaneously... plus time is super precious!
Just getting ready for a night shift.... going to be my first dieting but I am at least organised and have my lunch sorted x

Am also posting in WeMITTS part of the forum now hun so think I will continue posting my diary/meals over there as I will get confused having two running simultaneously... plus time is super precious! Just getting ready for a night shift.... going to be my first dieting but I am at least organised and have my lunch sorted x

Ok hun, yep that could get confusing lol. Enjoy your nightshift, youll be fine xxx

Back