Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

my diet & 1st dairy!!! <3

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by youcanhumpmyleg, 2 June 2010 Social URL.

1. youcanhumpmyleg

youcanhumpmyleg Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.75%)
    Diet:
    SW
    hiii havent actually joined SW going to on monday tho, i did start on tuesday tho as i nicked one of my friends books :D
    so here goesss.... if ne one notices ne thing ive done wrong will you please point it out as im a newbie and just getting hang of it :D

green day
    tuesday 1st - 250 ml milk 2 weetabix / pasta 28 g cheese and a egg / SW chips & mushy peas / snacks i had peaches & strawberries. dont think i had ne sins?

red day

wednesday 2nd - two slices of wholemeal with butter toast 250 milk / bacon (weighed my beans) fried egg grilled tomatoes and lots of mushrooms / chicken broccoli and cauliflower / cuppa tea 2 sugars / SINS - 6

wohoooo bring on the rest :D
    weight at the moment - 14st.4pnds
    target weight - 12st

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. youcanhumpmyleg

Start Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.75%)
    Diet:
    SW
    lovin this diet so far :D

GREEN DAY

breakfeast - 250 ml milk 56 g brankflakes hebx2 heax1
    snack - muller lite
    dinner - batcholer pasta broccoli and cheese with tomatoes mushrooms and 28 g cheese heax1 this was very yumy :D
    tea - SW chips with mushy peas salad

SINS - 1/2 bathcolers pasta packet 5 freddo :) = 5 1/2 sins :D happi days

4. youcanhumpmyleg

Start Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.75%)
    Diet:
    SW
    red day :D

brekki - 250 ml milk 56 g porridge hexbx2 hexa with melon
    lunch - two asda beef burgers 15 syns opppss (need to use some food left over in my freezer lol!!!) cheese 28g hexax2 tinned tomatoes mushrooms muller lite
    tea - chicken & lots of veg muller lite :D

SINS - 15 OPPPS

5. youcanhumpmyleg

Start Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.75%)
    Diet:
    SW
    red day 5/6/10
    well i did do very bad today went to a wedding !!
    breakfest - muller lite alpen bar banana
    dinner - chicken lots of veg
    tea - i had lots of booze ! sunday dinner ! (hardley ate ne if this tho cos it was rubbish) i think the booze did me in urgh, vodka & diet coke just didnt do it for me so ended up on the pints of koppaburg : / oopppsssieee and i had a couple of white wine spritzers and some champers : / didnt eat ne thing else tho !!!!

GREEN DAY 6/6/2010
    i had a 12 hour shift at work i work in a playarea and im surrounded by sweets and choc :(
    breakfest - toast hxb1
    dinner - pasta with egg and light mayo 1 sin mushy peas and chips
    tea - nothing. but ate 3 biscuits arghhhhhh : / lots of water :D

going to my first slimming world meeting tonight so im straight back on it tday :D i was 14.4 stones my scales say just over 14 :) but i know ive probably put it bk on with the booze !

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.