My disappointing weigh in

Jamsi

I only lost 5lbs, was hoping for more :(

Pharmacist said I ought to not drink as much water as I have been doing (3-4 ltrs).

Hoping next week will be better, will lower my water intake and see if it makes a difference.

Also I was busting for a wee when he weighed me so don't know if I would of been a couple pounds lighter if I had emptied my bladder ;)

I am a bit disappointed it wasn't more but pleased to be 5lbs lighter than I was a week ago.... Still feel determined to do this!!

I only lost 5lbs my first week and must say I too felt a bit disappointed. I think its because the first week is so monumental. You go from eating what you want to total starvation and in my case I believe the loss should equal the amount of anguish and suffering put in.... loads! My 2nd wi was 6lbs, so thats 11 in 2 wks, looking at it that way it is impressive. Its amazing how we judge ourselves, reading your post, my first thought was 5lbs is fab! So keep up the good work the results will pay off.... M

Thanks all, I am pleased but hoped it would be more and I did say to the Pharmacist that if it has gone up I am going to the pie shop... he said it's gone up about 5lb, I said WHAT! he said I mean down.. Phew!

5lbs is a fab loss keep up the good work and remember everyones body works in different ways x remember do not decrease your watr intake as your body will start to retain water and thats not good x

5lbs is a fab loss keep up the good work and remember everyones body works in different ways x remember do not decrease your watr intake as your body will start to retain water and thats not good x

I was drinking 3-4 litres he said that was too much and should have 2-3 litres. Will that make me retain water?
I feel I need the higher amount though :confused:

if you feel you need the higher amount then keep taking the higher amount I drink between 3 and 4 ltrs a day I am already depriving my body of food and asking it to survive on minimal calories there is no way that I am depriving it of water too x listen to your body 5lb is a very good loss you should not feel disappointed with that and I think your pharmacists should have been praising you rather that giving you dangerous advice x I only had 3ltrs of water on fri and when i ended up in hospital I was found to be dehydrated so my body needs more esp if you are active x roll on next week

sorry I wrote that wrong I did not end up in hospital due to dehydration but was discovered while they were treating me x

Back