My doctor says...

xSinead

Silver Member
So i made a post on Monday about how my therapist said she was going to email my doctor & discuss me coming off the cambridge diet as SHE didnt think it was safe/healthy. Me being me thought i'd take matters into my own hands, and book an appointment with my GP before she got a chance to get there first, and speak to him myself.

Firstly he's delighted and very very happy that i've lost 4 stone in 14 weeks, he weighed me on his scales and i'm 16 stone 5lb (5lb less than when my CDC last weighed me) .. he did my blood pressure and said 'you have the blood pressure of a teenager sinead' and he said he's 100% behind me on this diet. Cannot wait to share the news with my very annoying therapist! :D

Yay!!!! That's fab news :)

Thats great - you are lucky to have such a supportive GP. And VERY well done on your weight loss you have done wonders!

Are you sure your Therapist isnt just a teeny bit jealous? ;)

Haha! Good for you Sinead as it just proves that your therapist is jealous if you! Shes meant to be there to help/support not put you down and make you feel like this! Bet you can't wait to see her face when she finds out about what your GP said!

Haha yesssss I love proving ppl wrong :D it was actually one of the doctors from my surgery that recommended the CD to me even though she said she probably shouldn't have lol but I'm glad she did! Xx

Can't wait for Monday to just see the look on her face :D
At least i can change my size, she's stuck with her face.. bless her! HA x

Would she rather you put the weight back on?!! Glad your GP saw sense - we're all a 1000 times more likely to die of an obesity related illness than a dieting related one!

That's great new sSinead!! I'd like to be a fly on the wall when you tell her that!!

What get's me when people have their opinons about any VLCD... that its not safe, etc - and they talk as if they are experts on the matter - well it's not safe carrying about 5 stones of extra weight either - have they not thought about that? I'm glad you GP was happy with your results (who wouldn't be?!).

Lx

Back