My downfall strikes again !

angelupnorth

Gold Member
Morning all

There is always one thing that helps me fail on a diet and it has struck again . . . . .
MY JOB !
I work on board trains and last night planned to have my 3rd shake after work BUT as happens quite frequent in my job we were delayed and I didn't get home until after 02.30am so didn't have my 3rd shake !
I could have cried !
Not because I was hungry but because I know how important it is to have all three. I am going to get some tetras this week and make sure I always have a least one with me and may get a few bars to keep in work bag and normal bag incase anything like this happens again.

Please tell me as it was a one off it will be ok !
Gutted but up now to have the 1st of today's and a litre of water lol x

Don't worry, it wasn't a conscious choice & as long as you don't do it all the time it'll be fine. Good idea with bars & tetras. I didn't have my 4th shake last night as got home too late & physically couldn't manage it. Not great but first time in 42 days. Stay strong, you're doing so well & seems your head is in the right place which is most of the battle :)

I only had two shakes yesterday and two pts water, so smack on the hand for me aswell. More organised today. I do love not thinking about food anymore and not really being hungry. just shows we were eating out of habit, boredom, stress etc.

I only had two shakes yesterday and two pts water, so smack on the hand for me aswell. More organised today. I do love not thinking about food anymore and not really being hungry. just shows we were eating out of habit, boredom, stress etc.

I couldn't agree more, Food now doesn't bother me one little bit :)
A girl at work was eating crisps and cake at 0130 and I was just thinking OMG that was just eating for the sake of it, Who on earth would eat JUNK at half one in the morning just for the sake of it !
That's just one of many example's that has helped me through the last few weeks I know already I will 100% stick to this plan, I flipping love it lol.
Never thought I would say that and never thought I would stick to it but I am so pleased I found it and so pleased I found this place.
Each week is exciting to see the weight loss as I know if I stick to plan it will work so I am also going to be more organized x

Hey, I too work long hours away, not near a kitchen etc, so I totally understand how hard that can be. I found the bars and tetras for work are brilliant, so now I only have soup or shake at home and save the bar and tetra for work.:p:p
Well done on your amazing loss so far! :eek::)

Back