My drinks so far today.

becky_1701

1 cup of tea,
1 glass of water
1 can of coca cola zero.

How many cans of coke zero can you have in a day? And how many cups of tea can you have in a day? I used to use normal sugar as well but changed it to the low calorie one. Is that allowed on the TS diet? Its only 2 calories per spoonful

From reading previous posts I don't think there's a limit .. its better to drink lots of that (coke zero etc.) than blow out on a no-no i.e. food! :) xox

Personally I don't drink coke zero as when I did Ligher life you weren't allow it and I'm treating exante the same. lots of water, peppermint tea, black coffee and the exante drink powder in water. :talk017:

Thanks for responses, ive had my 3 shakes today
2 and a bit cups of tea
3 coke zero
4 cups of water.

Im not usually a coke drinker but it helped me today cope with the cravings. Will have 2 tomorrow then 1 the next then 0 the next so will cut it dow

Yeah I don't think you should pressurise yourself too much as cutting out food is a big enough pressure .. I guess you could just give yourself a limit of 3 cans and I think that'd be fine because I know it is one of the drinks you can drink on Exante

oki, thats what i will. im not a big fizzy drinker anyay to be honest. but then again im not a big tea drinker lol

well you shouldn't find it too hard then :) .. I'm always on the fizzy diet (the diet fizzy stuff) when dieting, it keeps me full

it does seem to make me full as well, coke zero and cups of tea seems to fill me up. water does for a little but not majorely lol

This is going to be the hard bit for me, i hate water so drinking so much is going to kill me lol day 1 and i am slowly getting through my bottle of water, i will do it though x

I dont know how much water im drinking. Once my bottle of coke has emptied i am going to fill it with water and put in fridge so i know how much water im drinking a day

Back