My Dukan Diary....

rozj9

As I write I am currently sat on the train home munching my way through prawns and salmon (sorry for anyone who doesn't like fish!) this is now my 7th day on the diet.

I'm over weight... No surprise there then really (being on a fat fighters forum and all). I've tried most diets and succeeded at some and fainted on others! I did loose 2 stone three years ago on the CD. At the time it was great and I really stuck to it plus done a lot of exercise. This year though, I'm afraid to say that it's all gone a bit wrong and I just needed to eat FOOD! That's when I cam across the Dukan Diet.

Today must be the first day that I've actually craved carbs. The smell of food at Waterloo station nearly was too good for me to resist. Your be glad to know that I didn't cave in and hence why I'm sat smelling the carriage out with my yummy fish from M&S!

With a holiday looming around the corner with my new boyfriend (after going through divorce and then stumbling upon this rather lovely, kind, caring and amazing man) I know in 30 days I won't be a size 8,10, 12 or even 14 but for me, if I can just get to a biggish 16 that will be fine for the moment.

So I shall just blog on when I think I have something to shout about. I know we can all shout about our amazing weight losses on Facebook, but for me, I dont always like to put things on there and it's easier to talk on here to a group of people your never meet.

Anyway... I shall carry on now with said smelly fish and I hope the people in the 'quite carriage' (people are still talking!) will understand that it's actually good for me and will forgive the smell.

X

So went to Wimbledon yesterday and food wise I did stick to the diet... As much as I could! Chicken salad for lunch... Went down hill from there with champagne, chocolate ice cream, Pim's, champagne, Pim's, vodka, crips. Ops! All in all I had a great day and was worth it.

Weighed myself this morning and a pound on, not bad considering! So sticking to pure protein today with no veg. Fingers crossed I can loose the pound today from yesterday.

So I have a target of 4lbs per week for the next 4 weeks to loose 2 stone before holiday.... 33 days until flight.

Good luck- you can do it!!

Back