Attack My Dukan Diet

rainbowstars

Hi Everyone :)

I thought I would write this to give people an insight into how I have found the Dukan Diet.

I am currently on day 6 on the Attack Phase, I am wanting to loose around 5 stone.

I have tried every diet under the sun; WW,SW,Lipotrim, Low Carb, STARVATION :sigh: etc and nothing seemed to work for me. Then I came across the Dukan Diet and I already have a strong feeling that this diet is going to change my life.

The Dukan diet is by far the hardest diet I have tried (baring in mind I stuck to the Lipotrim diet for 6 weeks and lived off 3 shakes a day).

I have limited my diet mainly to chicken, turkey slices, no-fat yoghurt, no fat cottage cheese and the occassional omellette, I now after purchasing the book with expand what I eat and add spices to make it more tasty.

The first day was easy, second struggled slightly, third and forth ok but by the time day 5 came I felt death was upon me, I have never felt so continuously dizzy for so long (at least 2-3 hours) the whole room was spinning, I cried, I begged myself to eat something, I bargined with myself "Just eat something now and make it up for it tomorrow" but somehow I found the will power to carry on and stick through the room spinning. Before anyone asks I drink at least 2 litres of water a day, So I dont think it was anything to do with that. Although I am not diabetic I do believe my blood sugars dropped to an all time low causing the dizzyness.

I currently have lost 10 pounds, possibly more but my stable weight today (weighing myself several times) has shown I definatly have lost 10 pounds.

Alls I can say to anyone thinking about starting it is...DO IT..PREPARE YOUSELF and IF YOU CAN GET PAST 5 DAYS ON THE ATTACK YOU WILL NEVER, EVER LOOK BACK as I am sure I won't.

Goodluck:eek:

I hope you feel better soon, thats a pretty dramatic intro,not always so bad on attack.

But once you get past the sugar lures you should be fine, good luck !

good luck

Best of luck rainbow, hope your feeling better...it does pass x

Im so glad i read this, im aiming to start on tuesday when im prepared and i do have my holiday in 6 wks but id like to lose some weight before i go and then continue when i get back.

Well done on your loss thats amazing x x

Hi Everyone :)

I thought I would write this to give people an insight into how I have found the Dukan Diet.

I am currently on day 6 on the Attack Phase, I am wanting to loose around 5 stone.

I have tried every diet under the sun; WW,SW,Lipotrim, Low Carb, STARVATION :sigh: etc and nothing seemed to work for me. Then I came across the Dukan Diet and I already have a strong feeling that this diet is going to change my life.

The Dukan diet is by far the hardest diet I have tried (baring in mind I stuck to the Lipotrim diet for 6 weeks and lived off 3 shakes a day).

I have limited my diet mainly to chicken, turkey slices, no-fat yoghurt, no fat cottage cheese and the occassional omellette, I now after purchasing the book with expand what I eat and add spices to make it more tasty.

The first day was easy, second struggled slightly, third and forth ok but by the time day 5 came I felt death was upon me, I have never felt so continuously dizzy for so long (at least 2-3 hours) the whole room was spinning, I cried, I begged myself to eat something, I bargined with myself "Just eat something now and make it up for it tomorrow" but somehow I found the will power to carry on and stick through the room spinning. Before anyone asks I drink at least 2 litres of water a day, So I dont think it was anything to do with that. Although I am not diabetic I do believe my blood sugars dropped to an all time low causing the dizzyness.

I currently have lost 10 pounds, possibly more but my stable weight today (weighing myself several times) has shown I definatly have lost 10 pounds.

Alls I can say to anyone thinking about starting it is...DO IT..PREPARE YOUSELF and IF YOU CAN GET PAST 5 DAYS ON THE ATTACK YOU WILL NEVER, EVER LOOK BACK as I am sure I won't.

Goodluck:eek:

Hey hun, well done on your weight loss so far !!!!

Like you I have tried many diets, most recently Cambridge which almost made me crazy! Not only did I not have the willpower, but I also lacked the funds needed to keep going with this long term.
I also have about 5 stone to lose.
I am on day 1 of attack, hope we can keep each other motivated!

KEEP GOING!

your results are amazing x

Well done on the 10lbs!! Amazing!!

Ive found on attack that I can sometimes go a little light headed but its only when I forget to eat! Never thought Id ever be able to forget to eat?! But all the protien has killed my appetite, so if Im busy and not keeping an eye on the time I lose track of how long Ive gone without eating. Now Im back in work I think it will be easier to get into a set pattern of three meals which should sort the problem.

Well done so far and good luck with the rest, remember you can eat as much of the allowed foods as you want, you don't have to go hungry!

FF

Back