• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My exante journey is ending..

I have decided that when I have run out of shakes I am going to make the transition to cambridge.

I have been struggling and luckily maintaining over the past month and really feel that I need the support of a counsellor to keep me on track. I also need guidance when it comes to maintenance as I have learnt during my falls from the proverbial wagon that I have learnt not an awful lot about self control and food.

Another issue that has arisen is that I have discovered that I am lactose intolerant, which explains why I have been under the impression that I have had a cold for the past 3 months! Cambridge offer a lactose free option so I can breathe again.

I havent quit or fallen by the wayside, far from it. I am currently at 13st 6lbs making it a total of 6.5 stones in just over 5 months, I have another 4 stone to go which I WILL get to.

I hope to maintain over xmas using my left over shakes and atkins principles.

Just wanted to say thanks for all the support I have got from this board over the past few months and that I hope I can still post here when I have swapped over :) xxx :wave_cry:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 12st10lb C: 10st6lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 25.9 Loss: 2st4lb(17.98%)
you have done so well so far. good luck on your swap to cambridge diet. keep posting to let us know how you are doing :)

S: 15st0lb C: 14st6lb G: 9st8lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st8lb(3.81%)
WOW you have done amazing hunny! Good luck on your swap too Cambridge im sure you will do fine! xxx

cybill

Gold Member
S: 21st11lb C: 18st9lb G: 11st3lb BMI: 38.5 Loss: 3st2lb(14.43%)
Good luck Racheal. You've done really well, hopefully the swap to Cambridge will give you the support you need now for the next steps.
Hope you have a great Christmas & New Year, and all the best on your weight loss journey xxx

Thanks everyone! I will be popping back to see how everyone is getting on x

Bernice

Silver Member
S: 13st0lb C: 8st13lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 23.6 Loss: 4st1lb(31.32%)
Good luck Racheal and all the best for your change over. Keep us all up to date with your progress xx

spyro2008

I will never give up
S: 17st5.6lb C: 16st6.8lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 36.1 Loss: 0st12.8lb(5.25%)
good luck rach