My experience with slimming world up to yet.

Dantooine

I have had the pleasure of meeting some amazing people at slimming world, i have only been 4 times now (3 weigh ins) week 1 i lost 4.5lb week 2 i lost 4lb and week 3 i lost 4.5lb. 1lb off of a stone. I still haven't set my target weight.
There is only one thing i am having trouble with, that is doing the food diary, because i am a terrible person for procrastinating i would rather just go day by day just keeping a mental note of my intake (working good up to yet) I am wandering if anyone has any advice on filling in my food diary.
Any advice would be appreciated.
:cool:

Keeping your intake in your head seems to be working for you :D Its not compulsory to fill the food diaries in, but I find it helps me keep a diary here on minis. I then feel accountable to everyone for what I eat and it keeps me on track. A food diary is not for everyone, I think its personal preference.

Maybe if your losses start slowing down you could start keeping a diary. A healthy loss is 1-2lbs per week and yours may slow to this in time, but dont be disheartened. Good Luck on your journey

The great thing about my weight loss up to yet is i am yet to start exercising more than normal. This gives me some flexibility. Thank you for your time :D

Back